New Nation Rises

Divider-Welcome.png

In this thread I will talk both about me joining the game and me looking for an alliance. I hope this is appropriate and I am posting in the correct manner. Well a friend of mine invited me to join this game and ofcourse the forum; and here I am. I do have a few worries in a sense that I will not be able to fit in due to the lack of experience I have in CyberNations - since I am new, however I will try learning and settling into the community. I hope I will be going around adding value to the forum aswell as many people as possible. So I will try my best to build a solid foundation for myself as someone who is a benefit to the forum and I hope you guys value my presence at CyberNations.

I am mastering the game as I am writting this post and always reading tutorials on how to improve my nation. I tried joining a a simulation text based RPG of a similar calibre before that followed the genre however I struggled to fit in and did not seem like I could get accepted into the community and I could not get my voice across; Then I went on to loose passion and enthusiasm and eventually gave it up. However this place seems much more fun and overall seems to have a better community.

Abit about me; Well I enjoy reading and having indepth discussions and debates, as you may of figured I thrive on content. I like to think that I have relatively good spelling and grammar, although sometimes I am quite sloppy and make a few mistakes. I believe I have common courtesy and politeness when talking to people and respect those who have the same. I am interested in Sports, Music etc... I have some experience in programming/coding as I have done so with making websites as my hobby. Ofcourse I also love playing games.

I havent submitted an application or a resume for the potential membership of any alliance as of yet, since I would rather join the alliance that will want me. I would like to confirm receipt of my application and show my interest in being a member by mailing you the following application if you think I would fit in. I am very interested in joining your alliance if you feel it will provide me with what I stated and I believe my skills would be an ideal match for someone who you would choose.

If you are to consider me I will do my all for the alliance, you can expect great contributions on my part - exhilarating idealogical satisfaction and laoyalty and ofcourse most importantly of all activity. I will strive for continued excellence in the faction and I am dedicated to the cause. I promise you, you will have my full commitment to my potential membership. I believe I have leadership skills and with those the most important one is being a follower when needs be, and if I am assigned a task I will gladly follow it. I have common curtousy and I treat others the way I would want to be treated and this applies to all aspects of my life, so if I am given this oppertunity I would easily get on with people within the faction. I am hoping that you will pick me for the right reasons.

At the end of the day I dont want you to pick me because I want so, or x and y know me... I want you to pick me if you think I would add an extra dimension and would improve the faction, also its your choice to decide wether you need someone who has strong opinions and will challenge some statements in a hope of contributing and doing my best for the faction. I will show my passion and enthusiasm.

Ok so what I would want from my alliance would simply be chances to prove myself on the management side of the things - I would love to be given responsibility and the chance to build a solid foundation for myself and climb the ladder as such and advance into gaining a further role. I want to join a mature alliance with mature players... Contact me if you believe I would be suitable for your alliance. Thank you in advance.

-SlickRick

Welcome to the wonderful world of CN. Or Planet Bob, which ever you want to call it.

Maybe you have or have not read that there is plenty of wars going on in the CN world. Many alliances may need your help with technology. You see, when you first start your nation, technology is cheap. However, older nations technology is very expensive, which is why they are more than willing to send you 3 million for 100 tech or 1.5 million for 50 tech. This is an easy way to make money fast, and it makes both sides happy. Once you think you have enough money built up you can start to really build up your nation.

For me, I am continuesly doing tech deals, but i am updgrading my nation as i go. Thats just my preference.

Good luck in the future, and good luck in your alliance search.

Regards,

Jimmy Chang

ps how did you make that sig? its really good!