DoA

Owned-You

It actually took 7 days until the Traditional Couping of UN postings started. We must be slipping!.. and El... If I had the time, I'd trump your Viceroyness with my own. :rolleyes:

you're vice royalty aint worth !@#$ i AM tournament edition

Actually ... you should coup UN then attack France :P

I lol'd !!

oh and i didn't know UN was waring with France....

Also OY, your one of my good friends in TE, didn't know you left AZTEC in SE, would like to hear more about that.

You are welcome to join TPF if you havent decided yet, it would be a honor to have you!!

BG.

If you are not afraid to start from scratch then you are welcome to fight with us in Hellas Alliance ...

We are missing only 295 more members to become 300 ... :P

I lol'd !!

oh and i didn't know UN was waring with France....

Also OY, your one of my good friends in TE, didn't know you left AZTEC in SE, would like to hear more about that.

You are welcome to join TPF if you havent decided yet, it would be a honor to have you!!

BG.

Ah, well what would you like to know? And I have yet to decide yet, however currently I am ghosting my former AA as a temporary measure, as I decided to build up a bit.

Ah, well what would you like to know? And I have yet to decide yet, however currently I am ghosting my former AA as a temporary measure, as I decided to build up a bit.

im telling ya, join the revolution, JOIN FRANCE!