Classified Message to GA

Sumeragi

"Hello this is General Automotive here." The message went to one of the largest car manufacturers in America located outside national borders. "We know of no such thing as a 'pax pacifica' and wonder why you would message us."

The message was sent on open lines, as the civilians at GA were not smart enough to avoid the obviously tapped phone lines that reported back to other nations. After all, they were car manufacturers, what did they care?

OOC: I missed that, and I read ALL threads when I'm active. Where did you do that? In other words, do yu have a link?

OOC: yes, you do read ALL the threads, and you have a bad habit of posting in all of them too. This Post right here for your information

Edited by Lord Frost

OOC: yes, you do read ALL the threads, and you have a bad habit of posting in all of them too. This Post right here for your information

OOC: Posting in all of them? Hardly. Be careful what blanket statements you make. I do try to make all my posts meaningful these days.

And thanks for the link.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder