looking for people willing to help start a ROUND 6 alliance

Will You Help?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to start an alliance in round six. It will be called BAA (Blue Angel Alliance). Here are the forums so far. http://s1.zetaboards.com/UBNforums/index/ This alliance needs at least two more people for it to start in round six(not necessarily but preferably). It also needs someone who can do some sort of graphic design for a flag and such. Please either post a reply here or message me in game (dulceice) if you are interested in assisting the creation of UBN. You obviously will not need to change your AA until it is officially an alliance, I myself am not going to.

The IRC channel is #baa. we have MO and gov channels as well all set up.

Thank you,

Dulceice

Edited by dulceice

Don't you think it's bit too early to recruit people for round six at the beginning of round 5?

OOC: I like your bunny signature :D

I am not recruiting. I do not know if this alliance will ever begin. All i know is that I will need help to start it, and that is what I am asking for. I want to know if anyone is interested in helping starting a new alliance, for next round, and if no one wants to, I will post something similar for round 7. I need at least one round to prepare it.

• 3 weeks later...

I can help set you up. I won't join the alliance but I can help set you up and get you a good recruitment message if you give me the general idea of the alliance.

• 1 month later...