Crawling Underneath a Starry Sky

Sarah Tintagyl

Sarah would be jolted awake, or at least, back into consciousness as the plane gave a jolt.

"We've landed" one of the Soldiers said. The plane taxied, then came to a halt. The rear ramp opened, and to Sarah's surprise a plain, black, car was waiting for her

toyotacarinae199201s1jc.jpg

Sarah was led to the car and put in the back seat. None of the guards were with her now. It was just her and the driver. He wore a white suit with silver trimmings, and he carefully took off driving out of the Airport they were in. They were in another busy Airport, though it looked different then all the others Sarah might have been too. The window's were tinted, so nobody could see inside, but Sarah would notice that it was still light out, though clearly late afternoon.

Sitting in the car, she finally began to realize that surely now they realized that she was indeed the Lady Protector of the Hansa, even if she didn't look like it at the moment. Sarah's wrists were bandaged, her clothes stuck to her skin tightly due to the sweat and grime and she was extremely tired. The plane ride, had not been as enjoyable as it could have been and she was still recovering from her sickness. Leaning back in the car, she sighed. Sarah didn't even know where she was to be honest, she could have been anywhere. Turning to the driver she spoke quietly in Basic. "Sir, excuse me, I'm sorry for bothering. But do you know where we're going? And forgive me, but where am I?"