Great Fighting and Trading Circle

Angrator

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brain damage. I`ll let you know if we need you.

This is taking longer than expected. I haven`t got a lot of responses back. Those last few resources are difficult to get because they are needed for lots of combos.

Excellent. All circle 1 is missing is iron and coal. Admitably, not going to be very easy to find.

To those people who have coal and iron, if you trade with circle 1, I will buy you a harbour and will help you get to that point as well. Post here or PM in game and I`ll set you up.

Soon we`ll be finished. It took us a long time to get here, but we`re almost finished. Within a week, we should be able to vote for team colours.

Once circle 1 is complete, I`ll start helping the other circles finish.

BTW, Circle 1, let's vote to switch teams immediately upon completion of the trade circle.. Just PM me or post here to vote. Once voting starts, you have 3 days to cast your ballet. Once the colour selection has been made, it is ideal for you to move right away to the team colour, but you'll have 1 week to make the change before we start wondering if you're inactive and should be replaced.

Edited by Angrator