Great Fighting and Trading Circle

Angrator

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scholars is included in the seven bonus resources. RudolfRocker, if we start a third trading circle, I'll add you to it. Soc Guerilla State I editted my first post, but I guess you never saw it. Actually I thought that I had done that a lot earlier, but maybe the CN forums ate my changes. Although it shouldn't matter because it's pretty easy to obtain a colour exemption from almost all major alliances.

Okay, added one more person to circle 1. Need two more people for each circle. Let's try and finish this up within a week. Don't forget to build your harbour soon.

Hiltonite, if we have enough people, and people still want to join, we can start a third trading circle (probably with wine swapped in so that RudolfRocker can join). But we need to finish the first two circles first.

Okay, I'm talking with a couple people about joining circle 1 and I should add them within the next day or so. I decided to add a third circle, although preferential treatment will be given to the first two circles, meaning that if someone wants to join they will be added to the first two. Let's try and finish this off quickly. Don't be afraid to bribe younger nations if necessary.

EDIT: K Here4God I read your message. If someone drops out, we will add you.

Edited by Angrator