Im looking for an alliance

Im looking for an alliance to join but i am quite picky. I saw a topic posted by Ezequiel saying they can help people find an alliance that suites them and i PMed Ezequiel, but because of my pickyness i think i will post here aswell so you can all see what im after:

(this is in the format that Ezequiel requests)

My Nation: The Mighty Boosh

My Ruler: Tyrant Lizard King

[just so you know my nation may be only a couple of days old but i have had a few past nations and alliances]

My Perfect Alliance's Color: Doesnt matter as long as they can get me trades, if not i have trades on brown right now.

My Perfect Alliance's Age: not extremely old, an alliance with too much history i have to either read up on or be ignorant of, and people will most likely discriminate against me (not necessarily negatively) because of an image the alliance has built up before i have had any part in shaping that reputation.

My Perfect Alliance's Government Type: i dont mind as long there are not any permanent or self appointed positions in the alliance government. Everyone in government should either be periodically voted in or periodically chosen for their merit by other government members.

My Perfect Alliance's Total Strength: as long as its enough to protect me from tech raiders, and rouge players/alliances, i dont mind.

Alliance's I am interested in: i dont know...

Alliance's I am NOT interested in: i dont know...

My Perfect Alliance Has: A good sense of humour and a relaxed atmosphere, a policy to never punish anyone with eternal zi, is a tight knit community that values quality of members over quantity, no members are forgotten, no members are inactive or left in a permanent state of low nation strength, all members have a say in the way things are run and there are no inactive uneducated 'noobs'. There do not need to be a lot of members and i dont want an alliance that simply strives to have as many members as they can.

And there you have it. What i have said here is of course what my 'perfect' alliance would be like and im willing to let a few of my requirements slide if your alliance is cool B).

Im looking for an alliance to join but i am quite picky. I saw a topic posted by Ezequiel saying they can help people find an alliance that suites them and i PMed Ezequiel, but because of my pickyness i think i will post here aswell so you can all see what im after:

(this is in the format that Ezequiel requests)

My Nation: The Mighty Boosh

My Ruler: Tyrant Lizard King

Hey, The Mighty Boosh, I am TeamColtra of Geeks Paradox, Head Senator of Cor Aut Mors.

[just so you know my nation may be only a couple of days old but i have had a few past nations and alliances]

My Perfect Alliance's Color: Doesnt matter as long as they can get me trades, if not i have trades on brown right now.

Cor Aut Mors is Multi-Colored so you could keep your current brown trades, but if you would like to move over to blue, we will help find a circle for you.

My Perfect Alliance's Age: not extremely old, an alliance with too much history i have to either read up on or be ignorant of, and people will most likely discriminate against me (not necessarily negatively) because of an image the alliance has built up before i have had any part in shaping that reputation.

We are about 2 months old... But the charter was built by members with a combined game time of over 2500 days in game... and our morals are what define us not our age.

My Perfect Alliance's Government Type: i dont mind as long there are not any permanent or self appointed positions in the alliance government. Everyone in government should either be periodically voted in or periodically chosen for their merit by other government members.

How about a government that is elected by the people for the people, to control your FA, and one man who is elected as well (every 3 months) who has the power to control IA and really get things done, without the fear of politics getting in his way (a 3 month dictator kinda... but in a good efficiant way)

My Perfect Alliance's Total Strength: as long as its enough to protect me from tech raiders, and rouge players/alliances, i dont mind.

Well we are able to protect you against whomever, and if we honestly are not able to do that, we also have a great protector (The Foreign Division) who has been EXCEPTIONAL at making sure that our alliance is safe, and always happy!

Alliance's I am interested in: i dont know...

Cor Aut Mors of course!

Alliance's I am NOT interested in: i dont know...

...umm... NOT Cor Aut Mors?

My Perfect Alliance Has: A good sense of humour and a relaxed atmosphere, a policy to never punish anyone with eternal zi, is a tight knit community that values quality of members over quantity, no members are forgotten, no members are inactive or left in a permanent state of low nation strength, all members have a say in the way things are run and there are no inactive uneducated 'noobs'. There do not need to be a lot of members and i dont want an alliance that simply strives to have as many members as they can.

God this comment just makes me want to force you to join us:

I send out weekly in-game messages to all membership keeping everyone up-to-date with what is going on with the alliance. We feel that Eternal ZIs (and also alliances that force other alliances to disband) are morally wrong, and we want to be the ones to put an end to them. Our membership is always presented with legislation that senate is wanting to pass, as so we can hear the voice of the membership directly, but the limited number of people IN senate, make quick decisions possible. Our economic strategies come from some of the economic geniuses of CN... and although you can't see it now because all of our membership are simply storing their cash... we will have a huge alliance wide growth shortly. I continually randomly aid our membership, and wish to always find ways to provide growth to our younger nations. Every member of the alliance makes the alliance... Without them we are no us. If you look at how many members we currently have 17 or so.. you will see that we are not as much about mass recruiting (though we do occasionally look for new members) its even in our charter that after we reach 100 members we become exclusive, so we can give our newest members the best attention we can and build up their strength, THEN accept the next nation.

And there you have it. What i have said here is of course what my 'perfect' alliance would be like and im willing to let a few of my requirements slide if your alliance is cool B).

and there YOu have it... You honestly seem like you would enjoy us a lot.

For more information you may want to check out our recruitment thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=53084

Also is that dinosaur/lizard in your avatar the one from "Rugrats" (that used to be such an awesome show 10 years ago :P )

Edited by teamcoltra

CBS can do the following:

1. Protect to from tech raids. (Read or Protection Plan from NpO)

2. Offer you expert advice to get the fullest out of CN.

3. In about a month you can try for a Government Position.

4. We cann't get you aid to start :o ...... But we can get you one Tech Deal after another.

5. We're on the Blue side so we can get you a FULL.......... yes FULL trade circle fast!

6. We have great music (Doesn't matter but i like adding it)

7. We're not very big............ So its comfy here!

8. And last but not least, If you join us your a member not a number (You hear it every were..... Just ask any member of CBS and they'll tell you!)

if you decide to change your mind...

CSN is all of the above... we are not young... we are older than 2 years and will not make you read up on our history... i wouldn't read it either :lol:

we all have a sense of humor... tis' the purpose of life... right? but i do say that you need balls to join us... balls you got... no?