The rise of the little ones

King Kevz

Narrator: "Since the dawn of mankind the humans had grown and reproduced and grown and reproduced and then grow..."

Angry Kid: "Get on with it!!!!"

Narrrator: "Sorry. Anyway as mankind evolved they fought with one another never knowing that in their midst grew a race so evil so powerful that should they be left untouched that humanity would be wiped out from all of existance. Now let us go to a gathering of these dangerous creatures on their island hideaway".

A random island, in a random ocean somewhere.

Narrator: "What you want details!! Well Im not being paid enough talk to my agent darn you!!!

Angry Kid: "Get on with it!!!"

Anyway we now go to a meeting in the hall of hundred deaths and painful poking.

Kung-fu-hamster.jpg

Kung Fu Hamster: "My fellow Hamsters for too long have we been stuck in the shadows of these disgusting humans and now is our time to rise to take back this world that belongs to us. We shall gather our weapons, take to our boats and planes and show these humans that they are powerless against us. For Hamsterdom!!!!!!"

Assembled Hamsters: "For Hamsterdom!!!!!"

hamster.jpg

513VB4SVTWL._SS500_.jpg

OOC: LOL! I'm not sure if I should be offended or laugh uncontrollably, though. I KNOW KungFuHamster. <_<

OOC: I need a Hamster leader so I typed in something about Hamsters and bingo we had KungFuHamster not sur eif il continue this probally not was hyper at the time of writing , not now.

OOC: I need a Hamster leader so I typed in something about Hamsters and bingo we had KungFuHamster not sur eif il continue this probally not was hyper at the time of writing , not now.

OOC: meh, don't mind me. I'm sure he wouldn't mind being the main character of such a story...he'd probably laugh his butt off...I like how you did it.