The Otaku Army Faction

The Charter of The Otaku Army

Article 1: Goals of the TOA Faction of Cybernations

The goal of this alliance is to unite the anime fans roaming Cybernations under a single flag of honor, justice, and love of anime. We will accept all nations whose leaders are fans of anime (or any other Japanese form of entertainment including games, music, and manga) in order to create a utopian and peaceful alliance on Cybernations ruled by loyalty to each other and our cause as Otaku Army members.

Article 2: Membership Requirements and Forms

The Otaku Army Faction (TOAF) is a mainly black or blue team alliance. This doesn't mean that we won't accept those who are on another team different from these two but to trade within the alliance black or blue is most accepted. This alliance will not accept members at war with another nation. This means to join you must end any pre-existing wars you are involved in. TOA stands for peace and unity and although we will stand up for what we believe in and fight to the death if necessary, unnecessary fighting is highly frowned upon. It is because of not wanting to involve the Alliance in unnecessary wars that we do not accept nations currently at war.

To join this alliance simply provide the following information at our Sign-Up topic (click here):

Leader Name:

Forum Username (if different from Leader name):

Nation Name:

Nation Team Color:

Resources:

Did a current TOAF member recruit you? (if yes then specify)

This information is to be given in the Forum Sign-Up topic and nowhere else since this is where applications will be approved by the Faction Leader.

You must then sign and complete the fealty statement that is provided in the Sign-Up topic.

Article 3: Policies on War, Spying, Etc

War: the War Sergeant or Brigadier General of the alliance must approve all war. Any nations attacking other alliances will be dealt with harshly. Unless your nation has been attacked by another nation first, in which case you are free to defend yourself in whatever way possible. Also if this happens simply send a message to the War Sergeant or Brigadier general and TOAF will send all the necessary assistance to make sure the attacking nation is brought to justice. This however does not give any nation the right to continue attacking once peace has been called for and an agreement for payment for your loses has been dealt with by the attacking nation.

Spying: Using the in game spy feature is not condoned by TOAF as this can start unnecessary conflict should the other nation become angered by your actions. In this case if you spy on a nation and they attack you in retribution TOAF will NOT lend assistance and may even choose to punish you based on starting a war that was not sanctioned by the War Sergeant.

Nuclear weaponry: Nuclear weaponry, unless used as a response to a nuclear attack, is only to be used on the direct orders of the war Sergeant. Unsanctioned use of nuclear weapons is grounds for being kicked off the alliance.

Tech raiding: Tech raiding is allowed so long as you adhere to the following conditions. Any tech raiding done that do not follow these conditions is considered an unsanctioned attack and is grounds for punishment. Firstly the nation you wish to tech raid must be sent a PM from you if they are over 10 days inactive. You must state in this PM that if in 5 days time they have not responded you will Tech Raid them due to inactivity. If the nation sends a return PM of any form, they are to be considered an active nation and not to be attacked. If they send a message after you tech raid them, you must pay them any back what you have taken plus damages, without assistance from TOAF. If they attack you back, it is considered that they are taking revenge directly. In this case you are not to fight back until they get what they want (within reason to how much you took from them) and will not be given any aid by TOAF.

Espionage: Espionage is defined here as under cover intelligence gathering on another alliance by means of posing as a member of said alliance to gain access to restricted areas of their forums. This definition does not include intelligence gathering from public sources. No member pf this alliance may engage in acts of espionage against any other alliance, under any circumstances or any reason.

Article 4: Other Alliances

The War Sergeant will announce those alliances to which we are allied with at our forum. Members of these alliances are not to be attacked, tech raided, or otherwise harmed in anyway, which would cause them to become angry at our alliance. Equally there may be alliances that are considered enemies to TOAF. These alliances should not be unfairly attacked simply because they are considered a threat to us seeing as we want to avoid as much war as possible. THowever, the nations of enemy alliances are not to be traded with, aided, etc. Any TOAF member found to be committing such acts with enemies will be punished in whatever way is deemed necessary by the Council and possibly considered a threat to TOAF and kicked from the alliance.

Article 5: Leaders

Official Staff of the TOA forums always take precedence over any TOAF Leaders. The Generals' and Colonels' words are law above all others.

Brigadier general: The top Leader of TOAF of Cybernations. This leader may step down from duty at any time in which case the alliance will vote on a new Brigadier General. The Brigadier General may also be removed from his/her office if they are deemed to be doing a poor job of running the alliance. Removal of this officer is based on a 70/30-majority vote.

War Sergeant: This leader is chosen by the Brigadier General of TOAF and serves to oversee campaigns, should the TOAF find itself at war against other nations or alliances. Their duties are to coordinate strikes against enemies of the alliance and ensure victory with minimal cost to it's own nations.

Council Members: Council members are voted into office once every 6 months. Their term is served over seeing any disputes within TOAF and handling things that are not under the jurisdiction of the Brigadier General or the War Sergeant. This group of 5 is responsible for voting on all the more sever actions and orders of the Brigadier General and War Sergeant before TOAF members follow any orders. Should the majority vote to over rule a movement for war by the War Sergeant, for example, then TOAF will not go to war.

Edited by harmonykhkairi

Out of curiosity, why did you choose Black and Blue?

I think it fits well when (If) they get in trouble. The other allience will just go "We're going to beat you until you're Black and Blue". Anyway I sadly don't see this allience doing well as one like this was started and failed. Not only that but they have no money whatsoever behind them and are vunerable to tech raiders.

Hmm well I've heard the stories of the past I don't particularly care. Why? Because although what's been stated it true (no I'm not a particularly powerful nation nor do I have any connections to overly power ones) However that is not to say that this alliance will be a complete failure. TOA may be something new to cybernations as an alliance but on the forums we are a strong, close knit group 160+ and growing stronger. Within about a week or so once I have finished the preparation for our cybernations invasion on the forums we should be a veritable force to be reconded with in terms of numbers though perhapes still lacking in overall strength. Do I care? No! Because if idiots are going to attack and raid people and alliances just because they have some sort of idiotic disagreement with the kind of entertainment venue we support and enjoy then they can just kiss our collective arses as we look down at them as inferior beings that our below our level of concern.

As for the black and blue thing I never really thought about any puns like that. I simply choose those colours because most of my friends are either on the black or blue teams and that seems to be the simpliest to align ourselves to for trading bonus and such.

Edited by harmonykhkairi

Hmm well I've heard the stories of the past I don't particularly care. Why? Because although what's been stated it true (no I'm not a particularly powerful nation nor do I have any connections to overly power ones) However that is not to say that this alliance will be a complete failure. TOA may be something new to cybernations as an alliance but on the forums we are a strong, close knit group 160+ and growing stronger. Within about a week or so once I have finished the preparation for our cybernations invasion on the forums we should be a veritable force to be reconded with in terms of numbers though perhapes still lacking in overall strength. Do I care? No! Because if idiots are going to attack and raid people and alliances just because they have some sort of idiotic disagreement with the kind of entertainment venue we support and enjoy then they can just kiss our collective arses as we look down at them as inferior beings that our below our level of concern.

As for the black and blue thing I never really thought about any puns like that. I simply choose those colours because most of my friends are either on the black or blue teams and that seems to be the simpliest to align ourselves to for trading bonus and such.

When this invasion starts Pm me. I'm sure I can sort something out with you to stop all those anime haters. They annoy me.

useless crap

otaku is the japenese word for obsessed anime fan., there fore to be a true otaku you must be asian. Assuming you are not, you may be What I Like to call "Wapanese". anime haters and greiver groups alike will pillage you. I say you should disband and come with a more suitable name.

First off yes Renji we do. To register for the alliance there's a link to our board.

To the other useless idiot post: Wow I love how people like to call anime fans wapanese all the time anymore. Seriously that definition has become so diluded and skewed. An anime fan can call themselves an 'otaku' and not have to be asian they simply enjoy anime and other japanese entertainment a lot. Wapaese however are those that think that japanese people are next to gods and are annoying as hell even in the eyes of most normal anime fans. Oh and for your general information 'otaku' is a japanese word but the true definition of the term is not 'an anime fan' it simply got translated that way in the west because of how common the word is when refering to anime fans in Japan. Otaku in japanese refers to anyone with an obsession with something to the point where it rules their life. Ie you could be an avid baseball otaku or often more specifically an otaku towards a certain hometown team (the fans of the Hanshin Tigers baseball team in Japan are often called otaku because of their undying love for the team even though they're far from a cosistantly winning team). But the worst part of the definition of wapanese has to be the inclusion of people who merely call themselves otaku because they really enjoy anime and such but rarely take part any any of the defined activities of the typical wapanese. Hell looking over the article you linked to I can honestly say I don't have a: myspace, Livejournal, Gaia, You Tube, etc etc etc account. I watch anime but it's not all I watch, I very rarely import anything from japan unless it absolutly can't be gotten in the States, I don't care what direction manga is printed in, oh and guess what, if I decide to speak in japanese it's usually full and complete not senseless words thrown into english because I took japanese language class for the past 4 years. *sigh and head shake* It's just sad the direction haters have taken recently. Wapanese my ass everyone has a right to act, watch, and enjoy what they want. If they act annoying in one person's eyes perhapes they could be someone else's best friend. For example you may annoy the living day lights out of me and I you, but I'm sure we both have our friends (unless you bash on others simply for enjoyment because of jealously due to lack of any companions of your own). -_-

Anyways have a nice day ^_^

~Harmony

Edited by harmonykhkairi