The Royal Order of St. George Opens its doors!

The Royal Order of St. George

Come one, come all! If you're looking for quick growth, experienced back up and a great place to hang out then ROG is the place for you!

Whether you're looking to join, or just visit, you can find us at ROG Forums or in #royalorder on Coldfront.

We already have aid programs in place for dedicated members in the form of nation building advice, extreme monetary assistance (3mil chunks for dedicated members), tech deals (3mil for 100 tech).

We are a peaceful and neutral alliance however, we will still need experienced fighters to defend our members from the wolves of Planet Bob as well..

Just to give you an idea of the kind of growth I was talking about, our alliance is over 400% larger in Nation Strength than when it was formed just 4 months ago..

Alliance Statistics:

22 Members, over 300,000 NS, 45 Nukes

Aid Totals:

About 250 million in aid has been given to our members so far since Oct. 07..

Openings - We are currently looking for members to assist in the following fields:

Recruiters

Royal Order of St. George

CHARTER

Founded: 10/15/2007

The Royal Order of St. George is hereby formed as of the date of this document with the following codes, laws, and intentions.

I. Diplomatic Goal –

The ROG is a small band of brothers forged with the intentions of peace with all nations on planet bob. We intend to always remain neutral in conflicts. If provoked or threatened however, we will act accordingly and in addition, we will refrain from signing binding MADP’s, MDP’s, or other such agreements that will lead to future conflict. - AMENDED BY COUNCIL Feb '08. MDP's and MDoAP's are now allowed.

II. ROG location –

The Royal Order of St. George is located on the Aqua Sphere.

III. Membership –

The Royal Order of St. George will be formed from close knit friends and as such, will not openly recruit individuals unless the Council votes to do so. Invites into the alliance will be given only by the approval of the Council. - AMENDED BY COUNCIL. Recruitment has already begun.

IV. Leadership –

Council – A group of five (5) members from the alliance will compose the council. The purpose of the council is to lead the alliance in all formal diplomatic and military matters. - AMENDED BY COUNCIL. Up to six or more now.

V. Voting –

In all major decisions such as treaties, military matters, or other such measures deemed important by the council, a majority of the council must vote for the measure to pass. Should disbandment become an issue, a 2/3rd vote of the entire alliance membership must be met.

VI. Code of Law –

The Royal Order of St. George establishes the following laws for its members:

a. Tech-raiding in any way, shape, or form is prohibited. Violating this clause is grounds for immediate dismissal from the alliance.

b. Members cannot be in another alliance.

c. The use of nukes in a first-strike manner will not be tolerated. Nukes are only authorized in a defensive manner with approval from the council. There will be no exceptions to this policy.

d. Spying on another nation will be met with not only removal from the alliance, but a “ZI†status as well.

e. Spying is considered an offensive move against the alliance on the same level as military attacks.

f. Members will treat one another with the utmost respect. Disputes should always be handled at the member level without the need to involve a higher chain.

Signed –

WernerHoffmann of Hoffmanny – Royal Council Head

Strazomir of Strazania - Council Member

Robyn1217 of Utopia - Council Member

Captain J. Scarlet of Scarlet Cityville – Council Member

Lord Berett SGS of Texas – Council Member

Emperor Gillette - Council Member

Edited by WernerHoffmann

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly bump from the Confederacy of Independent States.

The Royal Order of St George eh? You wouldn't be affiliated with the PotBS guild The St. George Squadron would you?

Edit: Ha, well i'm a dunce. I should have read the entire thread. You fellas are from the SGS! :awesome:

It might take a guess or two but who is it from PotBS who is infatuated with penguins? Whoever that may be is me. :awesome:

Edited by Lord Hugh the Great

Werner, be sure to appoint an ambassador to the GGA.

I'm sure you know where to find us :awesome:

Edit: never mind, i just noticed you already have an embassy.

Edited by andre27

Feel free to come over and get yourself an Embassy.

They're nice and roomy. :ph34r:

Don't hesitate to visit #ROG either, if you use IRC, it's quite lonely at the moment.

I just think I may. I don't often use IRC, though. It tends to distract me from more important matters. We'll have to see about that.

Oh yes. BUMP. ^_^