nuclear News Reports and alliance affiliation

frederik

One of my alliance mates is hit by a nuke on 04/02/2009:

Pregulia Praxa (joris) of the Orange team of the alliance FOK was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Ghenjei (Schmizzle) of the Black team of the alliance TOP POW on 4/2/2009 8:39:37 AM.

But when i go to the alliance seniority of Schmizzle i see : Alliance Seniority: 4/2/2009 10:28:42 AM (8 Days)

This is almost 2 hours after that nuke

What is this meaning?

1) The Nuclear News Report shows the AA at the time of looking, in stead of the AA at the time of throwing the nuke (like in your warscreen) or

2) Schmizzle was TOP POW at the time of sending the nuke, after that she changed her AA, and changed it back at 10:28 AM the same day.

Edited by frederik

The Seniority is probably only updated at update.

So you may be able to change AA 15 times in one day, but as long as you are back on your original AA at update, it will add a day to your AA counter.

(just a guess).

The Seniority is probably only updated at update.

So you may be able to change AA 15 times in one day, but as long as you are back on your original AA at update, it will add a day to your AA counter.

(just a guess).

No your seniority is updated every second, it shows the second you joined that alliance (and even when your gone for only a couple of seconds your counter starts again at 0)

Hmm, I misunderstood.

I think the Nuke screen will shows details at the time you look at it, not at the time the nuke was thrown.

For example, when a nation nukes someone, and then later deletes, I've seen in the nuclear reports it will say 'Nation A was nuked by Unknown' etc... so the nuke screen must look up the data each time you look at it, and when it can't find a nation cause its since been deleted, rather than reporting the details at the time of the nuke, it reports 'Unknown'...