SWAT At It Again

Andrewbw

So you aren't even getting beat up? I guess it ain't a curbstomp then. Tell your wailing kinsmen that it's a fair fight for you manly men.

I mean, we could trade anecdotes all day (got a request for surrender maybe an hour after the blitz) but that don't mean nothing.

From who? Probably just some ghost not worthy of our AA.

De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

Rofl. :awesome:. If you want to know who the Ghosts are and who aren't, you may want to consider looking at our nations. If they have anything having to do with the phonetic alphabet in their nation name/ruler name it's a good chance they aren't a ghost. If they don't, they're probably a ghost.

Hey Derek! Your Mom!

Oh snap son! No you di'nt. Time to go edit more of your posts on the forums for lulz.

Rofl. :awesome:. If you want to know who the Ghosts are and who aren't, you may want to consider looking at our nations. If they have anything having to do with the phonetic alphabet in their nation name/ruler name it's a good chance they aren't a ghost. If they don't, they're probably a ghost.

How bout this:

To: Arcturus Jefferson From: Gamma Three Date: 4/6/2009 12:49:50 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Gamma Three for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To his small credit, he started sending some bombing attacks recently, but when his gut reaction is "oh noez I'm anarchied peace plz"...