Brain Stem (Economics): Serbitar

Parietal Lobe (Recruitment): lance

The Pons

Freelancer

SuperginraiX

Xiao Weng

The Brain Incentive Programs

New Member Nation Aid Program

Over $275,000,000.00 Given to our junior nations over the last 150 days, just for being active

Wonder Push Program

For those nations who are at the point where they wish to purchase a wonder we will do everything in our power to assist you in buying your wonder. We love to help our members purchace that Manhattan Project! FTW :nuke:

The Best Part

We are good people! Come enjoy our conversations ranging from Cars with our buddy Cam to Computers with Shane and Free to How to take over the world with Free! lol

Now our treaty web

250px-Slcb2.jpg200px-TheBrain.jpg

I guess it not much of a web!

If you have any question feel free to contact ME IN GAME!

Or come hang out with us on IRC: #brain on ColdFront

Edited by Lance

Before I joined the Brain I was a one day old n00b without any friends or sense of how to survive with my little nation. After I was accepted within the Brain I grew to a 34 day old n00b-nation without and friends or sense of how to survive with my little nation. You can say a lot in favour of the Brain, but in my eyes the biggest plus they have is the fluent continuance of time. For that I proudly call myself a neuron.

Also the Central Nervous System kidnapped my kitten, and threatened to kill her if I didn't post a 'The Brain is awesome'-post. So, the Brain is awesome, really.

Edited by Invi

Although the vast majority of neurons in the mammalian brain are formed prenatally, parts of the adult brain retain the ability to grow new neurons from neural stem cells in a process known as neurogenesis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...