Awesome battles today

Marty McFly

2 updates ago I got attacked by this 3.5k TPF guy. I am like 1.8k NS at the time. I had 300k on me and quickly mobilized, making his deployed troops insufficient for my new army. I attacked twice and won both.

You have been attacked by Marty McFly. You lost 691 soldiers and 101 tanks. You killed 307 soldiers and 71 tanks. Their forces razed 16.175 miles of your land, stole 2.012 technology, and destroyed 20.116 infrastructure. Their forces looted $2.49 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Marty McFly. You lost 2,384 soldiers and 11 tanks. You killed 681 soldiers and 83 tanks. Their forces razed 15.527 miles of your land, stole 2.012 technology, and destroyed 20.120 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.60 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

After update

You have been attacked by Marty McFly. You lost 1,413 soldiers and 8 tanks. You killed 521 soldiers and 11 tanks. Their forces razed 14.905 miles of your land, stole 2.012 technology, and destroyed 20.124 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.35 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Marty McFly. You lost 431 soldiers and 3 tanks. You killed 704 soldiers and 5 tanks. Their forces razed 14.308 miles of your land, stole 2.013 technology, and destroyed 20.128 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.34 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Marty McFly. You lost 1 defending tanks 1.01 technology, and 5.03 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Marty McFly. You lost 1 defending tanks 1.01 technology, and 5.03 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

-----

I thought it was all over, but then his crony in TPF attacked me in a weakened state. I had no money left over and most of my troops were deployed. Once he declared war I blitzed him twice.

You have been attacked by Marty McFly. You lost 434 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 392 soldiers and 48 tanks. Their forces razed 10.836 miles of your land, stole 2.013 technology, and destroyed 13.909 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,653.84 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Marty McFly. You lost 131 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 89 soldiers and 99 tanks. Their forces razed 10.402 miles of your land, stole 2.014 technology, and destroyed 13.351 infrastructure. Their forces looted $2,138.97 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

---------

Then this hammertime guy attacks and does two bombing raids. I attack him too

You have been attacked by Marty McFly. You lost 177 soldiers and 113 tanks. You killed 118 soldiers and 23 tanks. Their forces razed 17.251 miles of your land, stole 2.014 technology, and destroyed 20.140 infrastructure. Their forces looted $2,312.02 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Marty McFly. You lost 735 soldiers and 93 tanks. You killed 210 soldiers and 9 tanks. Their forces razed 16.559 miles of your land, stole 2.014 technology, and destroyed 20.144 infrastructure. Their forces looted $2,219.54 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

He got pissed that I hit him first. I sent him peace, he attacked back.

You have been attacked by ricardo. You lost 660 soldiers and 18 tanks. You killed 1,262 soldiers and 140 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $4.01 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by ricardo. You lost 491 soldiers and 9 tanks. You killed 695 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1.52 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

He sent peace

Note- This all happened in 10 minuets or less

Edited by Marty McFly

Your point is?

I'm pretty sure you bragging that a guy who is at best active for about 15 to 20 min a day, and sometimes every other day is not the best way to get peace.

He had deployed light and attacked on cautious attacks as to not do much damage to you as its a TR! Also the other nations that hit you are well under your infra lvl and

had already attacked for the day, you were just a solider dump....Even i loose most of those ;)

Also brag to your friends...keep useless threads off OWF, please.

BG.

Your point is?

I'm pretty sure you bragging that a guy who is at best active for about 15 to 20 min a day, and sometimes every other day is not the best way to get peace.

He had deployed light and attacked on cautious attacks as to not do much damage to you as its a TR! Also the other nations that hit you are well under your infra lvl and

had already attacked for the day, you were just a solider dump....Even i loose most of those ;)

Also brag to your friends...keep useless threads off OWF, please.

BG.

your point is?

also, i dont see why TPF would bring friends in to attack a raid target that, oh my gosh, fought back?? good job knowing how to play the game, Marty.

EDIT: i will also agree though, the OWF isnt the right place for this. i would recommend maybe the general TE forum area next time.

Edited by Sethly

your point is?

also, i dont see why TPF would bring friends in to attack a raid target that, oh my gosh, fought back?? good job knowing how to play the game, Marty.

EDIT: i will also agree though, the OWF isnt the right place for this. i would recommend maybe the general TE forum area next time.

Not that i need to reply to this, but.....MHA has no room to talk about having others joining in, RIGHT?

I for one applaud him for defeating a pissed off guy losing battles and getting friends to come in disguised as a "soldier dump"

KD, He isn't pissed and doidn't even know about the battles as i said he wasn't home ;)

And no one joined as SOLIDER DUMP, i was just saying thats probably what happened as he is 150 less infra than him and wouldn't be smart to raid:P

BG.

Not that i need to reply to this, but.....MHA has no room to talk about having others joining in, RIGHT?

i seem to be missing whatever you are referencing. i'm 2nd in charge at MHA and this entire round, i haven't seen any "omgz raid target fightz back; need bakupz!! evry1 join in nao!!!" requests on our forums.

if you are somehow vaguely referencing this previous war, i recall very few joining in on our side of the battle. so please, elaborate for all of us.

i seem to be missing whatever you are referencing. i'm 2nd in charge at MHA and this entire round, i haven't seen any "omgz raid target fightz back; need bakupz!! evry1 join in nao!!!" requests on our forums.

if you are somehow vaguely referencing this previous war, i recall very few joining in on our side of the battle. so please, elaborate for all of us.

Well then you must be left out in the cold...Before the war started MHA raided HT, The HT nation hit back and one HT nation and one TPF nation attacked the raiding

MHA nation in defense. Then several other MHA nations attack each of the defending nations. At this point i got involved Thai and I Q'd on IRC, days later the war broke out ;)

There are other times as well, as i have pm's from AA's telling me the situation and asking for help....

BG.

Looks like this topic has annoyed TPF as they are pretty much rolling LPE now. Another raid went bad, and they x3ed the defender (again). Don't try defend against tech raids people :rolleyes: its the ole Murder Inc doctrine