United White Announcement

Panic King

My bladder control is just fine.. I'm just amazed how idiotic some people are when it comes to a decision that was made on behalf of an alliance. If UW was in any condition to fight at this time we would be in the thick of it. But internal problems plus the fact that our friends in OJ,MHA,GDA,TPF,UN,RE, along with AZTEC, are fighting each other make this an impossible situation.

There are over 40 alliances of 10 or more members on Planet Steve. Most of those are not involved in this fight, but I see none have posted a statement of nuetrality. Are they just as guilty as UW in not being involved in this war? My posting this thread was to inform the Planet of our Nuetrality..nothing more..after receiving several requests from leaders on both sides of this conflict to jump in.

That being accomplished.. I ask admin to lock this thread...

Like i said earlier, best of luck to UW, PK is doing the right thing, so don't hate. :P

lol the point was not to make you angry in any way. we were bored last night, and filling a thread with pointless posts was a releases

Yeah incase the sarcasm wasn't previously detected... it was thick.