Event Bug?

DrunkMonkey

Hi,

When I first selected this event result my income dropped to $103, which was to be expected. I refreshed a bit later and it had dropped again to $95, which is impossible for a -3 happiness event. I've checked my nation several times over and nothing has changed other than this event. My environment is the highest it can be, I have two other positive events in play, trades are the same, etc. The only thing I've changed is I added a second border wall to boost income a tad. :(

2/28/2009

3/30/2009 A widespread viral infection has spread among your populace. Should you take action? Option selected. See Current Response. Option 2: Send in soldiers to every community within your nation to contain the outbreak. Population happiness -3.

Are you sure you actually bought a border wall and not a guerrilla camp by accident? Because you have a guerrilla camp and the 8% it lowers your income would account for the drop from $103 to $95.

Good catch, my bad. I must have purchased one when I was playing around with my border walls and not realized it.