Looking for an Alliance

Hunger

I'm looking for an alliance (or to make one) that does not make you sign up for anything or follow intricate rules or tasks, but just will be a friendly gathering of nations that will help each other out when other nations declare war on you. I am a peaceful nation who never declares war and I am sick of other alliances ganging up on me for no good reason except they can. I am not talking about protection or help if you provoke the attack, just help and back up when you are attacked unprovoked. If you are interested in forming such an alliance or know of one that exists, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm looking for an alliance (or to make one) that does not make you sign up for anything or follow intricate rules or tasks, but just will be a friendly gathering of nations that will help each other out when other nations declare war on you. I am a peaceful nation who never declares war and I am sick of other alliances ganging up on me for no good reason except they can. I am not talking about protection or help if you provoke the attack, just help and back up when you are attacked unprovoked. If you are interested in forming such an alliance or know of one that exists, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm quite sure most alliances, if not all, require their members to be registered on their forums.

Edited by Star Gazing

Join HALO. but we prefer you at least be contactable if you don't like IRC or the Forums. Like throughout AIM or MSN messenger. So what do you say?

I sent you a p.m. in-game :)

Edited by kobiashiy

Join HALO. but we make you at least be contactable if you don't like IRC or the Forums. Like throughout AIM or MSN messenger. So what do you say?

I don't mind be contactable or joining forums. I just don't want to be part of "tasks", like recruitment drives or other things. I am just looking for assistance and protection when i am attacked unprovoked. And i would be happy to do the same for others. If i need to be contactable, that's fine. If this sounds like your alliance, let me know. Thanks!

Join Us, UNS. You said you might want to create one? we can give you a gov position in almost anywhere you like. We can organise you some tech deals and trade sets. We are muticolored so no teamrestrictions or flag restrictions. We do however have forums which we like our members just to post on at least four times a month but that's all. We have an IRC if you want to chat there and also the everyday Instant Messengers Like AIM and MSN so we can sort any questions or concers really quickly. We also offer war training, Squadron Activities or If your in Peace mode we can sort out all you financial problems etc.

All we ask:

You change your Alliance to UNS

You register on cnunitednational.freeforums.org

and

You stay active.

That's it and your in.

Hope to see you there