Deadly Aftermath

ottawa1234

Bohovian Broadcasting Center

Deadly Aftermath!

Last night a highely anticpated ice storm rolled through the Bohovia area, citizens got more the they bargained for. 178mm of freezing rain submerged the country's downtown region as well as rural areas. Meteorologists told us that they were only expecting 10mm, but the system took and un-expected move to the north, as a result thousands of accidents were reported, and 205 deaths were reported, as well as over 1000 injuries, and airliner crashed when the wings froze, It crashed near the Maple Ridge Airport, all the passengers lost there lives including the pilots. Power lines collasped under the pressure of the ice, and 90% of Bohovia remains in the dark, customers are expected to be back online in the next few weeks, some rural areas will take months to restore power to. Schools were closed, and the Bohovian military has been deployed in sections of urban and rural areas to clean up power wires and downed trees. Pictures have been released and will be dispalyed in this broadcast. Bohovia is under a state of emergency. THe government is aksing for foreign help as Bohovia is struggling to recover.

A message regarding the state of emergency have been sent to all Bohovian TV Network

Video of Maple Ridge Bohovia, after the storm

ice-storm-van.jpg

Car Frozen Solid

icestorm.gif

Downed Power Lines

ice-storm-1.jpg

Coast Line Frozen

history_ice-storm-3.jpg

This is what the weight of the ice does to Its surroundings (Petawawa, Bohovia)

ISC98-016-8.jpg

Bohovian Army Cleans up trees

Edited by ottawa1234

Promised Land sends its condolances for this. What, if any, help does Bohovia require in getting out of this mess?

Thank you for your help, and we need about 10 tonnes of salt, and sand, to make the road less slipery, because as you can tell in the video (OOC: On this post) cars are sliding and drifting, crashing to toher veichles and power lines.

Thank you for your help, and we need about 10 tonnes of salt, and sand, to make the road less slipery, because as you can tell in the video (OOC: On this post) cars are sliding and drifting, crashing to toher veichles and power lines.

Well, sand and salt are certainly two things we have no shortage of...

OOC: Especially since I've got a lot of the Australian Outback under my control ;)

IC: We can ship at least one ton of sand right off. Be careful about using the salt, as it tends to...inhibit agriculture.

OOC: And that's an understatement. You salt a field, and it won't grow ANYTHING.

OOC: Especially since I've got a lot of the Australian Outback under my control ;)

IC: We can ship at least one ton of sand right off. Be careful about using the salt, as it tends to...inhibit agriculture.

OOC: And that's an understatement. You salt a field, and it won't grow ANYTHING.

I ALREADY know that :P

Bohovia thanks Promised Land for the help, and we will break the ice with axes, and a guillotine looking deivce