Peace or War... You Decide.

thaisport

Heh, I think that scenario has occurred to anyone married on CN. Luckily...I'm 16 so...I can go to update safely without making a 12 step plan, and various "Escape" scenarios. :D

Hahaha :P

Thats why having an iphone is so great. Tuck it under the pillow with a vibrate alarm to go off at 11:45 wake up do update then pass back out. Wife sound asleep never knew anything

Thats why having an iphone is so great. Tuck it under the pillow with a vibrate alarm to go off at 11:45 wake up do update then pass back out. Wife sound asleep never knew anything

I concur, damn...we should start a Cybernations Anonymous. The measures a man will take to do that optimal update blitz or defcon swap. Hehe

:v:

oh dang kdl, i never knew. that is freaking hardcore! just... wow... lol

I lol'd My wife is a light sleeper.