3x3 3/100 tech deal ASAP

Yuurei

If you will have three open slots on the 25th of February, and are interested in a tech deal, post here. We'll do all the coordinating for you to make it as easy as possible.

Buyer1: Yuurei

Buyer2:

Buyer3: DavidK

Seller1: Crimm

Seller2: BALax

Seller3: Don Maligno

The deal will go down on February 25th, so be there and try to have this go as smoothly as possible. Read the directions and ask questions if you are unsure, and this deal will go down smooth and clean.

Please post if you are to be a buyer or a seller, and when your 3 slots will be ready.

Day1:

Buyer 1 Sends 3mil to Seller 1.

Buyer 2 Sends 3mil to Seller 2.

Buyer 3 Sends 3mil to Seller 3.

Seller 1 sends 50 tech each to BOTH Buyer 2 and Buyer 3.

Seller 2 sends 50 tech each to BOTH Buyer 1 and Buyer 3.

Seller 3 sends 50 tech each to BOTH Buyer 1 and Buyer 2.

3x3wx8ss4.jpg

ONLY RELIABLE AID SENDERS NEED APPLY. IF YOU CANNOT SEND ON TIME, THEN DO NOT SIGN UP.

Edited by Yuurei

I would be interested in doing this. I'm a new nation though not new to the game (Been out of it about 18 months or so.)

Send me a message in game.

Seller, all slots open now.

EDIT: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=300192

Its been awhile, I forgot to link my nation lol.

Edited by Crimm

Looks like we are good to go on February 15th.

All slots are filled. there will likely not be reminders, so it is up to you to keep track of when you need to send your aid.

Refer to the directions in the top post to see who you send your aid to. All links are active.

Any questions, or problems, contact the person causing the problem first, then let the rest of us know if it is going to cause us a problem. If anyone has to drop out, make sure we have enough advance warning to find a replacement, and offer a replacement if you can.

Thank you all for signing up. I look forward to a long, problem-free trade arrangement.

Is this deal going to run every 10 days?

Yes, every 10 days. That would make our next aid day as February 25.

Has everybody gotten all their shipments? I did get all of mine.

Thank you all. So far, things are going smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very disappointed with this round of trading.

WTF happened??? I set everything up , and even gave you all a heads up before aid day, and still nothing shipped on time.

Blacky has quit because of the delays.

If any of you are interested in continuing, I need you to sign in to this thread again.

If a new buyer cannot be located, or if I do not see a post from each of you before the end of the week, then I will consider this group closed.

I cannot believe that you guys couldn't hold it together for even the second round.

My thanks to BALax for at least bothering to make contact to let me know he was still planning to send his aid to me.

I went out and found the last replacement buyer, so I'm leaving this opportunity to you guys to find one or not.

I place it in your hands at this point.

WE WILL NOT BE SENDING ANY FURTHER AID UNTIL ALL MEMBERS ARE CHECKED IN.