Help

Major Rains

ah, then what does GDI stand for?

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...sp?Alliance=GDI

Though GDI, I think, stands for the same thing.

Best wishes, Major, but I do think you should consult the Global Defence Initiative already existent before you start this up. ;)

Their forums are here, and their leader is RyanGDI.

Edited by Richard VII

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...sp?Alliance=GDI

Though GDI, I think, stands for the same thing.

Best wishes, Major, but I do think you should consult the Global Defence Initiative already existent before you start this up. ;)

Their forums are here, and their leader is RyanGDI.

yeah, this is a good point. We had a little of a hassle with Guru Order, because we were going by GO for a while. same deal with NPO, and NpO. Try making it like GdI, or GDi, or gDI.

yeah, this is a good point. We had a little of a hassle with Guru Order, because we were going by GO for a while. same deal with NPO, and NpO. Try making it like GdI, or GDi, or gDI.

CRAP!!!

Stupid spelling error, I tried to search before I started it and I misspelled it, I guess im disbanding it. Though im still keeping my ideals.

Wait Global Defense Initiative? Mine stands for Grand Defense Ideals! Hmm... I should REALLY read the posts over completely before I post a comment...

A different name is a good start, but you should still probably think up a different acronym to avoid conflict later on. ;)

Like Jason said, if you clear it with GDI, you may be able to get away with just using a lower-case letter somewhere (gDI, GdI, GDi). Or, perhaps, you could think up a different acronym by using more than one letter from each word, such as: GRADI, GDID, etc.

A different name is a good start, but you should still probably think up a different acronym to avoid conflict later on. ;)

Like Jason said, if you clear it with GDI, you may be able to get away with just using a lower-case letter somewhere (gDI, GdI, GDi). Or, perhaps, you could think up a different acronym by using more than one letter from each word, such as: GRADI, GDID, etc.

I can change it to GDIA Grand Defense Ideals Alliance