A War bug

Lord Michael

I'm a war with a nation and wars last 7 days. Mine says it will end on the 17th but I decleared on the 10th. That's 8 days. Also I have 10 levels 2's During my frist boming run it destroed 20.16 infa but my second on only 1.15 infa. THen the next day 1.15 infa and 1.15 infa. Why are the other low but the frist one high? He has planny of infa left. Also it doesn't say how what the max. damage is possalbe for each level of bomer.

The 7 day clock for wars start the update after the war is declared. Your war was declared at 10:47:46 PM on the 9th; meaning the clocked started with the update signaling the start of the 10th. Add 7 days you get the 17th as the war's end date.

As far as your bombing runs go, consider you were very lucky on the first day to get max damage given you were using level 2 aircraft. The higher the number of "bombing points" that are involved, the greater the odds of achieving the maximum damage possible over a lesser result.

and the amount of damage you do with your aircraft is rather random ( I think, not sure if there's a formula for it). Has to do with the level and amount of your bombers and the level and amount of his fighters.

Also, about the max damage...

Technology increases damages caused in ground battles, cruise missile attacks, nuclear missile attacks, navy attacking and defending naval attacks, and aircraft bombing attacks by 0.01% per level of technology. If an attacking nation with 3,000 technology causes a defender to lose 20 infrastructure in a ground battle then based on this 'techbonus' the defender would lose a total of 26 infrastructure in the attack. (20 + (20 * (3000 * .01%)))

Well if it's radom that makes me fill better because 10 level 2's did 0.66 in infa damage.

Well, you're now also being affected by the general lack of infrastructure your target has. Damage isn't linear, it scales the closer to zero you get and you only get a percentage of the result otherwise obtained. So even a max damage bombing will do less than 20+ points of damage to infrastructure.