TPF memebers caught out

Their Declaration:

To: HolyMoley From: Akaro Date: 1/7/2009 1:02:55 PM

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by Akaro for the following reason: Tech raid - Peace sent

You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

To: HolyMoley From: Anigav Date: 1/7/2009 1:04:26 PM

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by Anigav for the following reason: raid, peace sent

You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

Their intial peace offers:

To: HolyMoley From: Anigav Date: 1/7/2009 1:07:25 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Anigav for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: HolyMoley From: Akaro Date: 1/7/2009 1:07:37 PM

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Akaro for the reason of: Tech raid over

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

But they tech raided me, so i felt obliged to defend myself. I ain't no push over.

My Retaliation:

To: Anigav From: HolyMoley Date: 1/7/2009 7:40:20 PM

Subject: Cruise Missile Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by HolyMoley. You lost 10 defending tanks 1.02 technology, and 5.08 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Subject: Cruise Missile Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by HolyMoley. You lost 10 defending tanks 1.02 technology, and 5.08 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

My Negotiations:

To: HolyMoley From: Find The Real Date: 1/7/2009 8:50:03 PM

Subject: Response From Burning Glory

Message: I will take care of them, thanks for the heads up.....HM seems to be a cool guy. If you have any problems in the future pm me and i'll take care of them!

BG."

Looks like they'll be out of your hair in no time.

I've set up an ADULT forum on invisionfree... Tharbakim, MeatShake (PBaff), and I already signed up. As president, I'll add you as a MOD, if you so desire.

-FTR

To: HolyMoley From: arcticllama Date: 1/7/2009 9:54:22 PM

Subject: TPF should back off now

Message: I contacted them and they said they have "Handled" it.

cc stryke

sent Holy

Continued attacks:

To: HolyMoley From: Anigav Date: 1/8/2009 2:02:01 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Anigav. You lost 68 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 20 soldiers and 3 tanks. Their forces razed 12.729 miles of your land, stole 2.025 technology, and destroyed 8.514 infrastructure. Their forces looted $2.23 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: HolyMoley From: Anigav Date: 1/8/2009 2:02:13 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Anigav. You lost 58 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 17 soldiers and 2 tanks. Their forces razed 12.216 miles of your land, stole 2.026 technology, and destroyed 8.171 infrastructure. Their forces looted $2.12 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: HolyMoley From: Akaro Date: 1/8/2009 10:20:12 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Akaro. You lost 69 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 51 soldiers and 2 tanks. Their forces razed 11.707 miles of your land, stole 2.023 technology, and destroyed 7.830 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1.75 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: HolyMoley From: Akaro Date: 1/8/2009 10:20:21 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Akaro. You lost 20 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 9 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 11.236 miles of your land, stole 2.024 technology, and destroyed 7.515 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1.10 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

And then they offered me peace:

To: HolyMoley From: Anigav Date: 1/8/2009 2:02:25 AM

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Anigav for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

To: HolyMoley From: Akaro Date: 1/8/2009 10:20:48 AM

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Akaro for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

Now they are pressuring me to take peace. But I refuse to clear my slots because this dispute has not been handled in a fashion that is acceptable to me.

Edited by HolyMoley

Here is my take;

I was not aware of the raid.

I was notified of it by other people.

once i was notified i ordered the 2 TPF nations to offer peace.

To my knowledge, they did.

They were then again attacked by Cm's and AF for a second time.

Now after sending word to other friends involved that it has been handled.

I get a message from my nations that after offering peace they were attack again, and asked for permission to defend them self.

Then i send a message to HM ;

To: HolyMoley From: Burning Glory Date: 1/8/2009 2:34:23 PM

Subject: Hey!

Message: akaro has been ordered to offer peace by me, he sent me a message today that you have continued to attack him with AF and CM's, is this true? If so, you must know that this will keep him defending his nation. It is imperative that you cease all waring to get this peaced out.

BG.

I understand defending your nation, this is to be expected! The 4 infra they took from you was equally destroyed by the Cm's and AF runs, with infra on your defense.

They were ordered to offer peace, you attacked again. Then you take something that was being handled via private channels and make it public!

This is the wrong way to handle the situation.

As of now I'm sending word for both nations to defend. This could of been over by this simple scenario;

They raid and offer peace, you defend and offer peace, I step in and order peace to be excepted, done deal.

Now since i have tried to resolve a raid i knew nothing about, and you have made it public and not only defended but keep fighting ignoring peace.

The next peace offer will be on your part if you want peace offer it and they will except it!

Other wise they will defend their nations.

BG.