Need Middleman

Galamoth

I'm need of 4 middlemen to help with a donation deal. I'm offering 3 million as the reward because this will take awhile to complete.

What will happen is on 12/23 I'll send 3 million to forward. After that I'll send another 3 million to forward and then after that, I'll send 3 million for you to keep. If you have empty slots that aren't being used, consider it.

I'm need of 4 middlemen to help with a donation deal. I'm offering 3 million as the reward because this will take awhile to complete.

What will happen is on 12/23 I'll send 3 million to forward. After that I'll send another 3 million to forward and then after that, I'll send 3 million for you to keep. If you have empty slots that aren't being used, consider it.

Ok, im in.. when do i first send the $$$????

PM me in game... http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=270384 thank you so much!

Edited by mcboy

alright, i should be in... slots should be ok. links in sig.

why dont you just send 9M though???