GDI "DTWPO"

RyanGDI

Either way Ryan, some of these wolverins seem to think highly of themselves. Best example being that Commander Benji...

I think very highly of myself. If I didn't have confidence in my own actions, who would?

Side note: Benji, just because your in anarchy doesn't mean you lose the war. I was put in anarchy and I still survived to come out of anarchy. Right now I'm kicking the butt of the people who DoW on me.

I know that as well as anyone. You still come out the other side after being put in Anarchy, i'm just saying that generally speaking, i'd rather be out of Anarchy then in it.

But hey, Ryan can fight the way he wants too.

As for you, Ryan, I have no "false belief" in you. I have no belief in you at all, false or otherwise.

Best of luck in your battles, I'm backing the Wolverines personally. But. Best of luck.

As for you, Ryan, I have no "false belief" in you. I have no belief in you at all, false or otherwise.

Best of luck in your battles, I'm backing the Wolverines personally. But. Best of luck.

Thanks for the luck mate! In fact, one of the attacking Wolverines has already requested peace. Interesting to see where things go from here. :)

You know I'm starting to wonder a bit here. People with the Aurora Borealis Alliance Tag for CN are posting alot at the wolverines defense in here though without any but one sign of wolverines? I am having certain ideas that CN:S AB is Wolverines in TE. Would I be right? Not that it matters or at least to me but Wolverines haven't shown themselves on the forum much...

Go GDI, if Wolverines are asking peace then thats funny!

Edited by Deadier