Roman Empire and Mostly Harmful Alliance MADP

Varianz

Roman Empire and Mostly Harmful MDAP

Article I: Mutual Defense

Mostly Harmful and Roman Empire will defend the other party against any attack by another alliance. Mostly Harmful and Roman Empire will not attack each other.

Article II: Aggression

Mostly Harmful and Roman Empire will coordinate offensive military action against a third party.

Article III: Cancellation

Should either alliance feel the need to withdraw from this agreement, they will notify the other party 48 hours in advance. This treaty will be in full force until the cancellation period passes.

/s/ for Mostly Harmful

Andrew III of the Dendarii Federation, MHA Minister of War and Strategic Affairs

/s/ for Roman Empire

Caesar43 of Caladan, Consul of the Roman Empire

Roman Empire and Mostly Harmful MDAP

Article I: Mutual Defense

Mostly Harmful and Roman Empire will defend the other party against any attack by another alliance. Mostly Harmful and Roman Empire will not attack each other.

Article II: Aggression

Mostly Harmful and Roman Empire will coordinate offensive military action against a third party.

Article III: Cancellation

Should either alliance feel the need to withdraw from this agreement, they will notify the other party 48 hours in advance. This treaty will be in full force until the cancellation period passes.

/s/ for Mostly Harmful

Andrew III of the Dendarii Federation, MHA Minister of War and Strategic Affairs

/s/ for Roman Empire

Caesar43 of Caladan, Consul of the Roman Empire

Here Here.

this is a great treaty. congratulations to all. it didn't have a clever name that most of our treaties do, but it gets the point across.

How about... The RFG Treaty. I'll let You guess what that stands for!