making a flag

Jason Salovsky

My mistake. Nobody has asked that before psy.gif

Well you can make it anywhere. You can use MS paint to make a simple one, or if you're wanting to go with something for complex and defined you can use a program like Adobe Photoshop. Which is much more advanced.

If you're not wanting to go through the trouble, you can try asking the people who make sigs to make a flag for you.

Edited by thedestro

My mistake. Nobody has asked that before psy.gif

Well you can make it anywhere. You can use MS paint to make a simple one, or if you're wanting to go with something for complex and defined you can use a program like Adobe Photoshop. Which is much more advanced.

If you're not wanting to go through the trouble, you can try asking the people who make sigs to make a flag for you.

thanks a bunch! I can't do crap in paint, I hate that thing.

does it cost to download Photoshop?

Yeah, Photoshop costs money. Some free alternatives which are more powerful than Paint are Paint.NET and gimp.

Gimp's the closest thing to photoshop you'll find that doesn't cost a fair bit of money. I'm actually partial to Paint.NET myself, but I don't do any of the heavy duty stuff which a lot of the images folks do.