selling tech

Jason Salovsky

Congrats to Lord Revan and Topia sr to scam a newbie( and flygirl is also included for willingness to scam a newcomer). Why are you so !@#$%^&?

Jason Salovsky: sell tech 50/1,5 mil or 100 tech/3mil or even 50 tech/3mil. You will find buyers i'm sure. There are tons of nations who are waiting for tech sellers.

Congrats to Lord Revan and Topia sr to scam a newbie( and flygirl is also included for willingness to scam a newcomer). Why are you so !@#$%^&?

Jason Salovsky: sell tech 50/1,5 mil or 100 tech/3mil or even 50 tech/3mil. You will find buyers i'm sure. There are tons of nations who are waiting for tech sellers.

why thanks for coming to my aid there. I am a man of my word, so I will give them the tech for the money. but thanks, I appreciate it.

ps: I was well aware that I was giving them a discount (I needed money FAST), just didn't know I was getting scammed.

why thanks for coming to my aid there. I am a man of my word, so I will give them the tech for the money. but thanks, I appreciate it.

ps: I was well aware that I was giving them a discount (I needed money FAST), just didn't know I was getting scammed.

I won't have but 10 levels at that time... and my aid slots will be full.

I can PM you though when I am ready.