What can I do? If anything

Ortal Land

I did a tech deal with someone, it went smoothly. I did another one with them, then yesterday my aid expired and I sent them a message "please dont forget my first fifty tech". I got a message back to the affect of "I have no idea what you are talking about... our deal expired a month ago"

I didnt think to take a screencap of the aid screen, thats my fault I guess for being trusting, and he is deleting my outgoing messages. I guess its just my word against his... and we are in the same alliance which sucks. Is there anyway I can get a record of this?

I did a tech deal with someone, it went smoothly. I did another one with them, then yesterday my aid expired and I sent them a message "please dont forget my first fifty tech". I got a message back to the affect of "I have no idea what you are talking about... our deal expired a month ago"

I didnt think to take a screencap of the aid screen, thats my fault I guess for being trusting, and he is deleting my outgoing messages. I guess its just my word against his... and we are in the same alliance which sucks. Is there anyway I can get a record of this?

There is not. Tech deals, as with much of the free market, is a case of caveat emptor.

Sorry bub, once those messages and offers are gone they are gone for good. Sucks that it's one of your own guys screwing you over though. <_<