Elite Army Alliance

Black star 10 is an elite Army style Alliance that is looking for new nations. We are currently offering Government Positions and other military jobs including spec ops and assult teams. you will be called upon for bigger wars than just nation against Nation. If your interested go to:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Black_Star_10/

and sign up.

If you are highly ranked in another alliance we are currently looking for allies so please let us know.

Hey BB, I aplaud your efforts to get new nations to join you....But this round is almost over!

Maybe you could find another alliance to merge with for the remainder of this round,

just a thought lol!

BG.

I don't really care, Bomberboy, so please stop spamming this forum with dodgy scams. :awesome:

To be honest Franz i couldn't care less about what you think, your opinion doesn't really count to me plus i'm not spamming, if any one wants to talk about spamming then it shouldn't be you, after what you did to my forums.

p.s your smily at the end of your post means awesome!

<_<

Edited by bomberboy

To be honest Franz i couldn't care less about what you think, your opinion doesn't really count to me plus i'm not spamming, if any one wants to talk about spamming then it shouldn't be you, after what you did to my forums.

p.s your smily at the end of your post means awesome!

<_<

I don't know what you mean, I'm just here to enjoy the recklessness of CN:TE. If you wish to strike me in-game, please, by all means, vent your frustration on me. :awesome:

Boys, Boys calm down now! this is a game, if you can't play it nicely then you won't be allowed to play it at all!!

Sorry just had flash backs of my 5 yr old and 6 yr old fighting over their game system.......LMAO!! Really i did!

• 2 weeks later...

I know we are slow and new but Black Star 10 will continue growing. our only hope (DREAM) is that we become as powerful if not more powerful than warlordz (arctic ones). But with every new plan it takes time and planning to create something like a new alliance. I am a new player so that is quite a huge impact on a new alliance but hopefully we can and will see this through. We will try. we will stick together through "Blood, Sweat and tears" we will become an alliance built on nothing but ambition and courage.

Edited by bomberboy