IDF

warmonger16

Hello all.

Currently I have made my own Alliance and it is called the IDF (Imperial Defence Force). There is myself and one other in it. I dont currently have a Charter or document stating what the IDF shall do etc. Though I do have everything else set up in the way of Finance, Recruitment, Senate, Defense, etc.. Iam looking for people who are active, open-minded, motivated, willing to stick with it. I already have a off site forum set up with all of the ranks and threads set up. All I need is members. If you wish to shape a new Alliance then please post info about yourself that would best allow myself to give you somehting to do in my Alliance that will suit your stregnths.

Thank you for your time,

warmonger16

These things take time, be patient and wait for the right members to help you forge your alliance. You should probabaly provide a link to your off-site forums in your first post so that people can go there and sign-up. A charter also shows that you are an organized and capable leader for people to follow, you should probabaly start drafting one as soon as possible.

Right now you seem unorganized and desperate. If you can flip this around, you'll get many members to join your alliance.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently got about 1/4 of the charter done today. Here is our forum to check it out.

http://www.createforum.com/warmonger16/ind...rum=warmonger16

Still looking for new members. Feel free to pm me here in CN or contect us on the IDF site at any time.

Thank you,

warmonger16