Infrastructure and technology...

Chavic

I know what the terms mean, but I have been wondering for a while now: just what so many units of technology and infrastructure equate to in real life terms?

This might be a weird question, but I'm a curious guy.

I know what the terms mean, but I have been wondering for a while now: just what so many units of technology and infrastructure equate to in real life terms?

This might be a weird question, but I'm a curious guy.

Infrastructure includes roads, electricity, telephone service, public transportation, sewers, roads, bridges etc… In the game your nations infrastructure is represented by a number that indicates your infrastructure level. The greater the number the more infrastructure your nation has.

So... you could say an Infrastructure level of 1 = 1 road, 1 power line, 1 telephone line, 1 bus, 1 sewer line, 1 road... (wait... roads is there twice lol...) 1 Bridge and 1 etc...

etc's are valuable infrastructure.

For a Technology level of 1, you have 1 laptop, 1 ipod and one Cheese-filled whiplash goink machine...

Alternatively...

The numbers mean whatever you want them to mean... icon_ate.gif

just what so many units of technology and infrastructure equate to in real life terms?

Interesting question, I'd never thought about that. Someone should compile an unofficial list of advancements based on tech and infra levels. Something like:

10 tech - your people have mastered the art of using a manual can opener

or

1000 infra - all your inner city roads are paved and flat.

Not me though.

I really like this question and the answers. Someone with time on their hands and the expertise should put up such a list...all little details like this make the game that much more interesting. I also would like to see the tank selection expanded (you can pick between different aircraft...there are many tanks out there, too.....but that's a different subject).