Join Ragnarok!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-word bump. That was so unlike you, Thaliak.

You're right. I meant to say, "At this juncture in time, I would like to convey with all earnestness that I consider Ragnarok awesome." Or perhaps, "Thanks for the constant bumps, political support, and good times." That is only ten words, but it says much more than the original.

*sues Thaliak for his entire life worth of fortune*

Use "/me." As long as you don't touch my video game collection, I'll survive. Therefore:

*Thaliak dusts off his notes from his Middle School law classes. It's time for self-defense (guns not included).

You're right. I meant to say, "At this juncture in time, I would like to convey with all earnestness that I consider Ragnarok awesome." Or perhaps, "Thanks for the constant bumps, political support, and good times." That is only ten words, but it says much more than the original.

i like that :awesome:

That is more like you. I wish I have your vocabulary and write as well as you do, Thaliak.

*Thaliak dusts off his notes from his Middle School law classes. It's time for self-defense (guns not included).

*Hires a row of high-profile corporate lawyers.

I hate reading, unless it's for fun.

That is more like you. I wish I have your vocabulary and write as well as you do, Thaliak.

Thanks.

*Hires a row of high-profile corporate lawyers.

I hate reading, unless it's for fun.

Heh. I prefer reading for fun, but I enjoy work-related reading more than most other work activities.

Alas, I lack the funds for high-profile corporate lawyers.

*Thaliak hires Perry Mason.