Vanguard Black Market Initiative (3x3 at $3mil/100tech)

Lars Jorgens

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the condition of Lord Chort? It seems that he's online, but I haven't received any aid from a buyer yet. (Though I did do my tech trades and sent them to my respective buyers.) B)

Thanks for sending out those tech in-time. I have been informed that Lord Chort was short on money and will send you the $3mil on the 18th.

I'll be a seller for the next round I suppose...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=308210

Alright bud, please keep those three slots. You will be informed via in-game PM when the next round is finalized within the next few days.

More sellers needed!

If you still need sellers I could arrange some for you. How many sellers do you need by the way.

About 5. If you can squeeze out 1 today, it'll be great.

I only ask that they are active enough to follow the scheduled round date every 10 days.

Edited by Lars Jorgens

Ya I should be able to sort that out. I will post up their details here for you and you can contact them. If you have any problems contact me in game and I will sort it out for you thanks.The one you need now is that for this roll over or would later do?

Ya I should be able to sort that out. I will post up their details here for you and you can contact them. If you have any problems contact me in game and I will sort it out for you thanks.The one you need now is that for this roll over or would later do?

For this roll over.

Once confirmed I'll try to fit as many as I can into this roll over. Others would have to wait until the next round.

This nation was asking me earlier for tech deals. They are not on at the moment but if you send the aid they should be on sometime tomorrow to send the aid http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=314354

I will try and get as many others as I can now, not many around except myself lol.

Edited by dcukhunter