Vanguard Black Market Initiative (3x3 at $3mil/100tech)

Lars Jorgens

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sell. Just need the money to actually buy the tech.

Nation Link

Alright. Next round starts Feb 16th, so keep those three slots free.

You will receive $3mil on that date. You are required to send out 50tech aid each to TWO later-assigned buyers on the same day. Payment may be sent at the end of the day, if that is the case you may want to deliver the tech in advance. Your payment is guaranteed by Vanguard.

Are you familiar with 3-slot/3x3 deals?

I'm not familiar with it, but I think I get the gist of it: I get the $3 million from one buyer and give 50 tech to two others.

As I said before though I might need the money to buy some of the tech (as in I have some tech already, but I don't know if I can collect enough to buy the rest before the 16th).

I'm not familiar with it, but I think I get the gist of it: I get the $3 million from one buyer and give 50 tech to two others.

As I said before though I might need the money to buy some of the tech (as in I have some tech already, but I don't know if I can collect enough to buy the rest before the 16th).

Alright. You'll receive a private message when the list is finalized.

hey sorry but i have to drop out for next round.

Alright. Thank you for selling.

jorgens i love this organised and longer term plan and i would like to join but I am currently in a tech deal with someone and it wont be over for 20 days :(

Is there any chance of a reserved selling spot or if there isnt nvm ill just wait for an opening to come up :)

jorgens i love this organised and longer term plan and i would like to join but I am currently in a tech deal with someone and it wont be over for 20 days :(

Is there any chance of a reserved selling spot or if there isnt nvm ill just wait for an opening to come up :)

Of course. We are always accepting sellers into Vanguard BMI.

Just post here again whenever you are ready to sell and I'll include you into the list.

Hey man I know I pulled my self out of the deal but the cause solved itself so I didn't need to worry about it. If you need another seller for this round or the next I'm there.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=289476

You are in for this round if you have three slots on the 20th and wants to sell.

May I know why you withdrew from the deal?

You are in for this round if you have three slots on the 20th and wants to sell.

May I know why you withdrew from the deal?

I got the slots open. sure I was going to Arecibo for workshop for about a week with one of the professors at my college and

I didn't think I would have internet access. But i'm here now and they have ethernet in the rooms so i'm free to do the deal.

I got the slots open. sure I was going to Arecibo for workshop for about a week with one of the professors at my college and

I didn't think I would have internet access. But i'm here now and they have ethernet in the rooms so i'm free to do the deal.

Alright. I assume you are in. Please make sure you complete the deliveries on February 20th.

Thank you.