Any Color Trade Circle

Achilleus

TRADE CIRCLE COMPLETE! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

=====================================

Team color is now very important. I am on the Black Team, and that can't be changed. I've also discovered that most of the other people who've applied are also on the same team, so that works out just fine. This has already been decided, and I'm afraid it can't be altered. Also, please post in this thread only if you have desired materials that haven't already been supplied by other members. Thank you.

My nation is MYCENAE and I am ACHILLEUS. I answer my PMs regularly, and that's how to get ahold of me.

Boldface means "taken".

Aluminum: Gretzky99

Cattle: Psyphet

Oil: MasterSmythe

Uranium: Psyphet

Iron: Fransic

Lumber: MasterSmythe

Marble: malikigh

Pigs: Mycenae

Spices: Fransic

Sugar: Gretzky99

Water: Mycenae

Wheat: malikigh

Don't worry that I don't have a harbor at the moment: money is coming shortly to put that together. So when all these slots are taken, I will have a harbor ready to go. I should also have about $3,000,000 extra to help someone else, if needed.

Edited by Achilleus

got lumber and oil and will change team if necessary

We can't use Oil, as it's not on the list. Tell you what, though: I've offered a few people with Rubber and Cattle to come in. If one of them wants to fill in for Psyphet, then you're in, becase Oil should go with Rubber.

Or why not just replace oil with iron because it gives better bonuses...

Better yet, we'll dump Coal and replace it with Oil. That way, we can still keep Construction. Because Coal is useless if you don't have Iron, which is needed for the Construction bonus. This way we get ourselves lined up for Asphalt and Automobiles, unless I'm mistaken.

Search and scour the earth for somebody with Iron and Spices on the Black Team! Everyone, this is your duty! Go, search!

I know. Believe me, the trade circle has actually evovled WAY beyond what's outlined in the title. :popcorn: What we're doing is something totally different and a hell of a lot more sexy. B)

Just look at the big, banner-like thing I put in boldface at the top of the first post. Thought nobody could miss it, but I guess I was wrong. . . .

Edited by Achilleus

Nah I'm not losing faith. The circle is very close to completion I think we'll have the final trade set really soon and we'll be able to trade with each other and get the bonuses we're eagerly waiting for.

Sip a mocha with me and roast some marshmallows by the fire in the meantime.

But Achilles is covered in blood and dirt, grime from the battlefield where he's been fighting all day. He doesn't have time for mochas or any of that nonsense! Instead, he invites you to come have a slab of pork with him and some wine -- after we sacrifice, of course!

I just finished sending out messages to exactly 12 nations, most of them on the Black Team (but many Greens, Maroons, etc.), both active and inactive, asking to join, offering them money to buy a harbor and thensome.

One guy said no, but I'm waiting on the others.