White Trade Circle

OJNaab

this will most likely be permant and i have sent you a trade offer already

I accepted it. Just a suggestion to edit your top post so people can see what is taken, and what is left. Good luck on filling the rest of the slots.

OJ, I think you highlighted the wrong ones... the last guy said he has cattle and fur, and I think you highlighted cattle and fish. I believe fish and silver is what we have left.

And, while we're at it, why don't we go ahead and start trading? If there are 4 of us involved in this thing already, I bet that is more trades than some of the members already have. While we wait for the last slot to fill, we can at least start benefiting from the existing members. Let me know what you think, so I can start clearing my slots.

Edited by Makawao

That works for me. I'm busy teaching one nation the ways of CN so I'm currently trading with him while we're waiting for the final slot.

Edit: I have cattle and FURS, not fish. We still need fish and silver.

Edited by Kielmog

i must say i have acquired trade outside of this forum i do only need furs and silver do you understand i need a nation with only furs and silver

Dang. Well let me know if the trade circle doesn't work out then.

• 1 month later...