Question

Shabalabadingdong

He suggested that because the only ways you can get a nation deleted is delete yourself, have it deleted for rules infractions or have it deleted after 19 days inactivity (it's deleted on the 20th day). So either you can wait until your slots clear on the 15th and delete or allow it to delete for inactivity on the 22nd. There's no shortcut. The mods will not delete your nation for you. You'll just have to wait. Do not get impatient and abandon your current nation and think by not logging into it's okay to start another, it's not, they would be considered multis. There's no getting around waiting if you want to continue to play in the future.

Edited by Count Rupert

... There's no shortcut. The mods will not delete your nation for you. You'll just have to wait. Do not get impatient and abandon your current nation and think by not logging into it's okay to start another, it's not, they would be considered multis. There's no getting around waiting if you want to continue to play in the future.

What he said. I know because I tried it. It is not fun getting deleted with 15 million in your alliance's money sitting in a nation with 16 days of inactivity.... but I digress. Just sit the days out and delete it when the rules say that you can.