Land selling.

Ruddyyy

I noticed this a while ago, but I never thought to post it. I was trying to sell land, but I had negative money. I need to sell it to pay my bills, and I had far too much of it. It didn't allow me to sell it, and I recieved a response that told me I could not make the transaction because it was more than I could afford. I assumed this was because I had negative funds, but I wasn't positive.

I did, and I do. That's not the case man, I, infact, was a larger nation at the time. The reason I got that was because I didn't have enough money to sell it, because it was negative money, towards negative tech. I believe it gave me this message because I did not have -2000 funds, and I was attempting to "buy" -2000 dollars worth. If I hadn't had enough land to sell, it would have told me I did not have enough land. It instead told me I did not have enough funds.

For the record, I can sell land now without any issues

I did, and I do. That's not the case man, I, infact, was a larger nation at the time. The reason I got that was because I didn't have enough money to sell it, because it was negative money, towards negative tech. I believe it gave me this message because I did not have -2000 funds, and I was attempting to "buy" -2000 dollars worth. If I hadn't had enough land to sell, it would have told me I did not have enough land. It instead told me I did not have enough funds.

For the record, I can sell land now without any issues

Thats odd because it says you have got 81 land in your allience overview thing, but on your nation page it says you have 107 :blink: .