ORANGE Team Trade Circle...

Crosa

Obviously you must be a member of the Orange team and you must have a harbor. I will update this as the requests come in, at least once daily. Once every slot is full then we all send the trades and approve. 7 Bonus resources with this circle.

Resource/Nation - Ruler

Aluminum:

Lumber: Doom Ryu - moriarty36

Marble: Central America - Gunther12

Iron: OG Federation - Herbs

Coal: Crosa - President Gregory G

Rubber:

Oil: Crosa - President Gregory G

Gold: Lathandrial - King Doryano

Lead: Central America - Gunther12

...Extra Resources...

Sugar: Lathandrial - King Doryano

Cattle: OG Federation - Herbs

Uranium: Doom Ryu - moriarty36

Bonus: Asphalt, Automobiles, Construction, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Scholars, Steel

Edited by Crosa

I joined you on OUT. I am a Gold/Fish and I bought a harbour today with my Boot Camp Test money. So I now have an open slot. All my current trades are just temp so as soon as we get this filled I will notify them of my departure and be ready for this long term circle.

I joined you on OUT. I am a Gold/Fish and I bought a harbour today with my Boot Camp Test money. So I now have an open slot. All my current trades are just temp so as soon as we get this filled I will notify them of my departure and be ready for this long term circle.

Added.... This trade circle will begin on August 14! I am locked into a trade spot I sold until that date. Although, he also fits into the circle so let me PM him about joining so we can fill it up and get started earlier!

Edited by Crosa

Just as a personal preference I would get more out of wheat than pigs but if it came down to it I could accept either one.

Crosa: Earlier would be better but if it takes that long it takes that long, I'd rather have long term trades than the filler I have right now. Oh and there's a "d" in my name ;)

Edited by Zsandmann

I'm afraid that is actually two wildcards with Wheat only being an accessory resource.

But there are other trade circle types that would jump at that combo, primarily one looking for a Fast Food / Beer Bonus.

So we just need to find a lead/iron now to complete!

Panspermia 7/21 5/5

roflcopters 7/20 5/5

Bruce Campbellstan 7/19 5/5

Kindred Nation 7/15 5/5

Zyber World 7/14 4/5

Zengarus 7/12 3/5

Halfmoon 7/3 5/5

These are ALL of the Orange players with Lead/Iron, listed by date of last activity and open Used Trade Slots.

Can someone message these players and see if they are interested?

Edited by Zsandmann

Bump, and Update....

I have PMed 19 qualifying nations about the 4 open slots. All nations would benefit from the circle and have harbors so I assume at least two will jump on ship.

Marble/lead - Central America/Gunther12

Trades will begin on the 14th? I will be outta the country until the 17th I believe, anyway we can put it off for a couple more days until I return?

Edited by Gunther12