About IP

chongjasmine

Is it true that only one nation is allowed per IP?

What if I am from a tiny country called Singapore, and there are only 3 internet providers, and therefore, most likely, only 3 unique IPs to work on?

I am a starhub broadband user, another Singaporean living somewhere in my residential area, or even in some remote place in my country is also a starhub broadband user.

We don't ever meet. Yet, we have same IP, because of the same internet provider.

Is there anything I can do in such a scenario like this to avoid my nation being deleted because of this IP rule thing?

Secondly, I access my cybernations.net from 3 places-- home, school, and grandmother's house.

In my school, there may be other people playing cybernations as well. How do I avoid being deleted together with them, in the event when we accidently trade, since I do not know most of them.

Your IP is unique to your network or, if you don't have a network, your computer.. If you have the same internet service provider (ISP) as someone else you will not have the same IP address as any of them. You might have a somewhat similar one, but not the same. You are fine as long as you are logging in from home or grandmother's house, assuming no one else in either of those residences plays CyberNations.

In the case of your school it's a bit more likely that someone else plays the game. It's still quite unlikely, unless you show it to all your peers, as the game has only 30,000 or so users across the entire world, but it is possible. I'd advise not logging in from school (especially because it greatly increases the chance of your account here or in-game being hijacked, a problem we often have).

It's still quite unlikely, unless you show it to all your peers, as the game has only 30,000 or so users across the entire world, but it is possible. I'd advise not logging in from school (especially because it greatly increases the chance of your account here or in-game being hijacked, a problem we often have).

I second this. It is a bad idea and resulted in half my science class attempting to tech raid me....