Vanguard

Thaliak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the f*** are you to send your misfits to join us?!!

...anyway, thanks :D

No problem. Carl looked like a decent player, but he wasn't right for us and I don't think he would be right for our small allies. Since you've got the small size and high strength he wanted and you seem friendly towards Ragnarok, one of our allies, I sent him your way.

No problem. Carl looked like a decent player, but he wasn't right for us and I don't think he would be right for our small allies. Since you've got the small size and high strength he wanted and you seem friendly towards Ragnarok, one of our allies, I sent him your way.

Yes, we are PIATch'd with Rok. Now I truly hope carl becomes a class act member so we could :P in your face :D . Nah, but thanks again and feel free to forward more "unsuitable" applicants to our direction also in the future. Although I don't want R.O.C.K. turning into your trash can either :lol:

Edited by RadonaTor

Yes, we are PIATch'd with Rok. Now I truly hope carl becomes a class act member so we could :P in your face :D . Nah, but thanks again and feel free to forward more "unsuitable" applicants to our direction also in the future. Although I don't want R.O.C.K. turning into your trash can either :lol:

No problem. I'm glad he found a warm welcome with you. I'll send people your way that look like they're worth accepting but wouldn't find a warm welcome from Vanguard, or at least a significant segment of it. The people who look unintelligent or unstable can find their own alliance on these boards.