A quick Question

Dan Kingston

:unsure: Hi everybody, first post here so hopefully I will not muck up to badly!

I have a question I would like to ask:

Well my nation (Kingdinium) has an economy of $105, and my friends nation (New East Kingdinium) has an economy of around $128, but he keeps claiming that he has found an anomaly in the game that has increased his economy by $14 per person:

A message from New East Kingdinium to me a few days ago:

"I've found a anomaly in the game that has increased my economy by $14!

It now stands at $128 per person!

I'm not going to say any more though."

He proceeded to tell me this, after I enquired what it was:

"Sorry it's a deathly secret!

I won't sell it for under $5 million!

but I can tell you what it does.

1) It gives a free boost to your economy of $3 per person and,

2) It increases that total by 15 pence each tech level you purchase!

3) That means,if you had 1000 tech, it would increase it by $15!

and that's on top the $3 you start with!

WOW!"

It sounds suspiciously like the nuclear power plant wonder/upgrade, yet he keeps claiming it is not and demands $1,000,000 from me before he tells me.

So I was wondering do any of you know what on earth my dear friend could have found, for I do not have such large sums of money to spare, and he does not have enough dollars to buy a power plant either.

Thanks in advance :blush:

:unsure: Hi everybody, first post here so hopefully I will not muck up to badly!

I have a question I would like to ask:

Well my nation (Kingdinium) has an economy of $105, and my friends nation (New East Kingdinium) has an economy of around $128, but he keeps claiming that he has found an anomaly in the game that has increased his economy by $14 per person:

A message from New East Kingdinium to me a few days ago:

"I've found a anomaly in the game that has increased my economy by $14!

It now stands at $128 per person!

I'm not going to say any more though."

He proceeded to tell me this, after I enquired what it was:

"Sorry it's a deathly secret!

I won't sell it for under $5 million!

but I can tell you what it does.

1) It gives a free boost to your economy of $3 per person and,

2) It increases that total by 15 pence each tech level you purchase!

3) That means,if you had 1000 tech, it would increase it by $15!

and that's on top the $3 you start with!

WOW!"

It sounds suspiciously like the nuclear power plant wonder/upgrade, yet he keeps claiming it is not and demands $1,000,000 from me before he tells me.

So I was wondering do any of you know what on earth my dear friend could have found, for I do not have such large sums of money to spare, and he does not have enough dollars to buy a power plant either.

Thanks in advance :blush:

Well my friend, it is part of the rules and conditions of this website that you agree too by accessing it that any exploits must be reported to administration or the correct moderators. Your friend took advantage of this exploit (which to be honest probably doesn't exist as admin does a wonderful job at programming and little exploits ever are found) and thus is under risk for having his nation banned.

So in short, I think your friend is dupping you, and since he is trying to scam other nations for money, I think he'll probably be warned.

P.S. Dear mods, I dunno if members are allowed to post in this forum, but I read the stickies and it didn't mention anything about not doing this. If I broke the rules I apologize in advance.

Thanks for your thoughts + quick reply, he has not made it clear if it is an exploit or not.

I was aware that you are not allowed to exploit the game through glitches, bugs etc...should have mentioned in the first post.

Could be this...

Uranium – Reduces infrastructure upkeep cost -3%. Allow nations to develop nuclear weapons only if that nations government preference supports nuclear weapons. If a nations government preference favors nuclear technology for the use of nuclear power plants but does not support nuclear weapons then the nation will receive +$3.00 per citizen and +$0.15 for every level of tech purchased up to level 30 but loses -1 population happiness.

Could be this...

Uranium – Reduces infrastructure upkeep cost -3%. Allow nations to develop nuclear weapons only if that nations government preference supports nuclear weapons. If a nations government preference favors nuclear technology for the use of nuclear power plants but does not support nuclear weapons then the nation will receive +$3.00 per citizen and +$0.15 for every level of tech purchased up to level 30 but loses -1 population happiness.

It probably is, but then again, I'm absolutely terrible at math. I'd check up with your alliance nation advancement head, as they already have the best combo of resources and trades made up, and they'll tell you or not if the secret is worth it. If you aren't in an alliance, join NATO!

http://s8.zetaboards.com/NATO_FORUM/index/

The Uranium looks to be the likely answer. New East Kingdinium has Uranium as a starting resource, so my guess is that the ruler there simply just noticed that by picking the right government position, those bonuses are given. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even realize its because of his Uranium.