Looking for a small, friendly alliance.

No i don't want money. I am just looking for a small alliance with some nice people in where I can enter and actually be recognised in.

An open government position that I could potentially have would be great, but I'm not fussy.

Just somewhere where I can relax and enjoy the game but also help a relatively small alliance become something better in this game.

However I do ask these following requirements:

• I am permitted to remain on my current team colour, yellow.
  • I will be able to play some sort of part in the alliance and actually contribute in some way.
  • Tech raiding is permitted.
  • The alliance is more than 10 people but less than about 100, ish.
  • You must not be at war with anyone, be the enemy of anyone, and have some form of protection.

That's about it really. Otherwise, hit me with your offers.

Camelot

I am permitted to remain on my current team colour, yellow.

We don't ask anyone to change team colors until we have a full trade circle lined up for you to jump into. For you, that's 3BR+income booster. We are an aqua alliance, however, and we would want you to eventually be willing to change team colors.

I will be able to play some sort of part in the alliance and actually contribute in some way.

The game's pretty boring if you can't do this. This would be mandatory. :awesome:

Tech raiding is permitted.

Yes, our charter contains the details.

The alliance is more than 10 people but less than about 100, ish.

25, atm.

You must not be at war with anyone, be the enemy of anyone, and have some form of protection.

No wars atm. We do not consider ourselves to be anyone's enemy, and strive to maintain cordial relations with all alliances, and we are protected by the Mushroom Kingdom.

#camelot on coldfront

camelot.ipbfree.com to apply

EDIT: We have a number of government positions open, depending on what you want to do.

Edited by Londo Mollari

Join The Ravyns, changing colors isn't an issue! We're multi colored.

Unlike most alliances which have stayed constantly around the same size like, The Ravyns is less than a WEEK old with 27 members and 275k NS; so we're growing quickly and plan on getting huge fast. everything about our alliance is designed to complement you. We have a unique feel to our forums, as well as a nice theme to the way our alliance is run. The Ravyns are a tight knit community, we're all brothers. We are active on IRC and the forums all the time. We're professionally run, and constantly growing. We're protected by LoSS, and we permit tech raiding with the consultation of the advisers. We have everything you're looking for! Just come and join ;]

Check us out at

TheRavyns-Cn.com

or on IRC at #Ravyns

Sincerely,

Narmer

Edited by Narmer

No i don't want money. I am just looking for a small alliance with some nice people in where I can enter and actually be recognised in.

An open government position that I could potentially have would be great, but I'm not fussy.

Just somewhere where I can relax and enjoy the game but also help a relatively small alliance become something better in this game.

However I do ask these following requirements:

• I am permitted to remain on my current team colour, yellow.
  • I will be able to play some sort of part in the alliance and actually contribute in some way.
  • Tech raiding is permitted.
  • The alliance is more than 10 people but less than about 100, ish.
  • You must not be at war with anyone, be the enemy of anyone, and have some form of protection.

That's about it really. Otherwise, hit me with your offers.

We meet most of these. We have 11 members. We have protection from the BDC. We dont care what color you are. We have many jobs open. And tech raiding is allowed.

iTech Corporation

http://itechcorp.isgreat.org/forums/index.php

We are a smaller newer alliance and are looking for active members.

We have 8 members currently.

We are on the yellow team.

Unfortunately tech raiding is not legal

We are looking for leadership positions

We are gaining 2-3 members a day

Edited by Tivaruku