Events Problem

Lord Emares

I recently got an event and both options appear to be affecting me (in addition one event is affecting me in the opposite way to what it should be).

I got an event today when paying bills:

6/22/2008

There was a radiation leak at one of your nations nuclear power plants.

Option 1: Pay for the healthcare of the victims and research ways to minimize the damage to your economy. Citizen income -3.00.

Option 2: Abandon the affected territory. Land area -10%.

No Response. Population happiness -3.

I selected option 1

However my Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day increased from $318.99 to $324.99 which is an increase of $6 after modifiers. If the event was working properly i should have lost $3 per person or $6.23 per person after modifiers. I'm assuming the aign was input wrong when the event was coded which means that i should have gained $6.23 after modifiers...not $6 after modifiers as environment does not affect $ amounts added (or removed) to your citizens income, at least thats my understanding of it anyway.

My nation:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=197861

Another nation in my alliance has reported an odd happening when he got an event:

clipevent1tm9.jpg

He chose option 2. However his Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day changed from $248.26 to $258.43. A change of $10.17. The only way i can work out this happening is he gained both 1.5 happiness and + $3 citizen income.

His nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=200996

Edited by Lord Emares

Check the "No Response" effects on the events. These automatically effect your nation when you get an event. For you, by choosing option 2 on your event you gained +3 happiness. Also, don't forget income modifyers that affect your income after the event effects.