New Nation Seeks Support

Greetings prospective allies,

My nation of Neo Amerika has just formed. I will not give you all the details, as I am sure you all have experienced hardships as well. It has been very hard on my people though, ever since the pole shift in 2012 the Mississippi river has flooded its banks. Our streets are unusable, cracked from the explosions, packed with derelict cars. Our people need food in their shelters, and materials to work upon the land with.

My people wish me to make a public deliberation very soon to choose a ally. We are looking for a helpful alliance, one that has learned to be strong in these trying times. We look not only for strength in numbers, but the military and economy as well. We may now be weakened by the devastation we have suffered, but with the right partners in peace we can prosper once more. We need support to prevent the roaming hordes looking for food and help from attacking us without cause. We need aid to help us rebuild.

Our people wish to know the following:

How many nations fall under your alliance?

How many alliances do you have peaceful terms with? Treaties?

How many alliances do you have bad intentions with? Wars?

What is your alliances stance on rouge nations in your alliance?

How do you address the issue of raiding?

What type of inital aid can be supplied to us to help us rebuild?

If the savages attack us, what kind of support will we get? Finacial aid for our troops in battle, additonal defense, both?

What has been your alliances history? (How long have you existed, how many wars have members been in, nation retention rate over the years, etc.)

If you had only one shred of paper saved from the fire, what would you write on it to sway my people to join your side?

My people appreciate brevity and speed in these most trying of times for our nation. Please send your courier with your responses as soon as you can bear.

InfoMaster Metcalf,

Neo Amerika

My nation of Neo Amerika has just formed. I will not give you all the details, as I am sure you all have experienced hardships as well. It has been very hard on my people though, ever since the pole shift in 2012 the Mississippi river has flooded its banks. Our streets are unusable, cracked from the explosions, packed with derelict cars. Our people need food in their shelters, and materials to work upon the land with.

My people wish me to make a public deliberation very soon to choose a ally. We are looking for a helpful alliance, one that has learned to be strong in these trying times. We look not only for strength in numbers, but the military and economy as well. We may now be weakened by the devastation we have suffered, but with the right partners in peace we can prosper once more. We need support to prevent the roaming hordes looking for food and help from attacking us without cause. We need aid to help us rebuild.

How many nations fall under your alliance?

How many alliances do you have peaceful terms with? Treaties?

How many alliances do you have bad intentions with? Wars?

What is your alliances stance on rouge nations in your alliance?

How do you address the issue of raiding?

What type of inital aid can be supplied to us to help us rebuild?

If the savages attack us, what kind of support will we get? Finacial aid for our troops in battle, additonal defense, both?

What has been your alliances history? (How long have you existed, how many wars have members been in, nation retention rate over the years, etc.)

If you had only one shred of paper saved from the fire, what would you write on it to sway my people to join your side?

My people appreciate brevity and speed in these most trying of times for our nation. Please send your courier with your responses as soon as you can bear.

InfoMaster Metcalf,

Neo Amerika

The Thought Police direct you to: http://ingsoc-alliance.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

We will also share a portion of our rations with you so as to show you the benevolence of the Party and Big Brother.

OOC: Check your aid screen.

Edited by Arabland

How many nations fall under your alliance? Hundreds. Many more will fall every time I get angry.

How many alliances do you have peaceful terms with? Treaties? Enough.

How many alliances do you have bad intentions with? Wars? Plenty.

What is your alliances stance on rouge nations in your alliance? You can get a color exemption to stay on red if you're over 5k NS. Otherwise rouge nations need to switch to orange.

How do you address the issue of raiding? By rolling in delicious casualties.

What type of inital aid can be supplied to us to help us rebuild? As much as you earn.

If the savages attack us, what kind of support will we get? Finacial aid for our troops in battle, additonal defense, both? The savages will meet civilization, and civilization has nukes.

What has been your alliances history? (How long have you existed, how many wars have members been in, nation retention rate over the years, etc.) Victory.

If you had only one shred of paper saved from the fire, what would you write on it to sway my people to join your side? TORN: We got set on fire and all thats left is this shred of paper.

Edited by bigwoody

How many nations fall under your alliance?Over 600

How many alliances do you have peaceful terms with? Treaties?Several M(A)DP's, We are Member of BLEU (biggest bloc in blue)and the Continuum (biggest bloc)

(biggest bloc in blue)

How many alliances do you have bad intentions with? Wars? One or two smaller alliances

What is your alliances stance on rouge nations in your alliance? If rogues attack us we kick the hell out of them, and if MCXAers attack others, we first try and help them pay, pay the reps, but they second time they get kicked out.

How do you address the issue of raiding?We generally allow raiding, but it needs approval and is not done very often

What type of inital aid can be supplied to us to help us rebuild? Our banks have billions ready in case of a war. In 10 days we could send away between 1.5 and 3 billion

If the savages attack us, what kind of support will we get? Finacial aid for our troops in battle, additonal defense, both? Both. Our Members are very generous when it comes to war aid.

What has been your alliances history? (How long have you existed, how many wars have members been in, nation retention rate over the years, etc.) We live in the Cyberverse now for over a year, we result out of a merger between the MCCF and the CXA (at that time 2 small alliances); we have never lost a war, and usually people like us. Our greatest interest is to protect our Members. We -although we have over 600 Members - focus on quality and not quantity. Every Member has to do trainings etc. to ensure he is able to fight correctly in case of a war.

If you had only one shred of paper saved from the fire, what would you write on it to sway my people to join your side? Unity

InfoMaster Metcalf,

Neo Amerika

http://mcxa.berzerkerweb.com/index.php?

Come over ;)