Wine - JNeiman

Progress (5/5)

1. JNeiman

2. Trialga

3. John410is

4. Nixer

5. Marginali

TRADE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE!!

I'm sending in-game message to all participants now, as soon as i receive confirmation from all I will send an in-game message again for a date to drop your current trades.

Edited by JNeiman

Added two more people, all we need is someone with iron/water. If you can find anyone please refer them to this thread or to me ingame. I'll also be looking for people (white and non-white).

EDIT - Sent of messages to all white iron/water nations with a harbour. I hope to have this filled tonight, stay tuned for updates.

Edited by JNeiman

Hopefully we can get this filled soon, as I'm leaving for two weeks on Sunday and I really want to be in this circle since one of the members of our last circle just kind of canceled without notice <.<

I'm having trouble finding a white water/iron nation. Would it be cool with the people signed up if i swapped out the water with something else? We wouldn't get beer as a bonus if I did this. I'd replace water with some sort of income booster likes gems, furs or sugar.