Coalition of Red Nations (CORN)

X_swords_Black.jpg

Hello there! CORN is a new alliance and is associated in the red team. There is 12 spots in the Government: President, Leader of Congress, Vice President,

President of Treasury, Minister for Defense, Minister for Foreign Activities, and the 6 seats in Parliament. Elections for Government are held every 4 weeks, and the elections for Parliament are held every 5 weeks. The Votes are then tallied in the Forums and in case of a tie, the Parliament will decide with a vote,

but in case of a tie in Parliament the leader of congress choooses. War can be asked for permission by anyone but must be approved by 1/3 vote in parliament.

If war is declared but not approved that player will have the entirety of nations in their strength range will be asked to attack and Parliament will decide whether

to boot them off the alliance or just deny them privileges for a predetermined length of time. Laws can be mentioned by Parliament and will pass to the Leader of

Congress if approved by 2/3 vote, if the Leader of Congress vetoes the Bill it is done, but if it is approved then it will pass to President to be approved, if vetoed it will go to get 5/7 approval from Parliament and the Leader of Congress.

Go to http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_CORN_Forums/index.php? to sign up and go to New Members Application and fill in the required info.

PM Blogmaster10 for more details.

Edited by blogmaster10

Since today has been my new person help week allow me to enlighten you.

-You need a team if your starting an alliance. Red Team is owned by NPO via Revenge and Moldavi doctrine not certain which.

-You need to grow more 70% of CN single nations are bigger then your entire alliance

-Join an alliance which matches your ideals so you can get first hand experience

-Stay on Red if your going to be an independent nation as you will be protected.

Since today has been my new person help week allow me to enlighten you.

-You need a team if your starting an alliance. Red Team is owned by NPO via Revenge and Moldavi doctrine not certain which.

-You need to grow more 70% of CN single nations are bigger then your entire alliance

-Join an alliance which matches your ideals so you can get first hand experience

-Stay on Red if your going to be an independent nation as you will be protected.

100% right