Ground attack bug

ian2400

I am attacking a CSN nation (nshade of greskavich) that is currently obviously not checking his nation. I destroyed all his troops yesterday, and wanted to bring back most troops today. However, before I did this I clicked on "cautious ground attack" just to see my odds before I brought back my men. The game auto-attacked since I had overwhelming odds (98%), which I forgot that it did. I only did this once. I then brought back all but 1200 troops and sent another normal attack against him, which brought me down to 76% odds to win. I did a cautious ground attack. Thinking I was done, I clicked "cautious ground attack" again to check on his money reserves. To my surprise, I was able to attack him again! I did so, and checked my sent messages afterwards to find that in fact all three ground attacks had successfully gone through. The first was a "defeat alert" and the other two "battle report"s. I figured that this couldn't possibly be right so I thought I'd report it here. Hope this helps.

I am attacking a CSN nation (nshade of greskavich) that is currently obviously not checking his nation. I destroyed all his troops yesterday, and wanted to bring back most troops today. However, before I did this I clicked on "cautious ground attack" just to see my odds before I brought back my men. The game auto-attacked since I had overwhelming odds (98%), which I forgot that it did. I only did this once. I then brought back all but 1200 troops and sent another normal attack against him, which brought me down to 76% odds to win. I did a cautious ground attack. Thinking I was done, I clicked "cautious ground attack" again to check on his money reserves. To my surprise, I was able to attack him again! I did so, and checked my sent messages afterwards to find that in fact all three ground attacks had successfully gone through. The first was a "defeat alert" and the other two "battle report"s. I figured that this couldn't possibly be right so I thought I'd report it here. Hope this helps.

Thats normal

Close